Other actors..?

Which other actors/actresses (apart from the "obvious") would you love to see in indy 4? We don't know any characters,so choose anyone you want! I would love to see Patrick Stewart and Kenneth Branagh as two villians!

raider84

I would Like to see Indy's Father back. Though the Actor that Played him is now vary old.

I also think that thay should have some new actors in Indy 4:)

EvilDevo

harrison ford is also an older guy, but like sean connery, he can still act. connerys like 10 years older than him, and hes still acting in fairly demanding movies (like that one with catherine zeta-jones a couple years back) and this new one of his (LoEG) or whatever its called. believe me, he can still play the part of henry jones!

wolfgang

Devin, you're talking about entrapment. hmm....what actor WOULD i want see? I'll get back to you on this one

Kill Cavalry

I heard a rumor about a year ago that Mark Hamill (more popularly known as Luke Skywalker) would be making a cameo appearance. I doubt this, and the fact that the rumor also included Hamill as an evil twin brother made it even more unlikely. It would be cool if he made a cameo appearance though.

S

skywlkrinc

I would kind of like to see Tom Selleck make an appearance in Indy 4, since he was the first choice to play Indy (Glad he did Magnum P.I. instead though). He's great in Quigley Down Under and Mr. Baseball.