How George Lucas Might F@#% up Indiana Jones 4

TheMutt92

Tried doing a search for this but couldn't find anything. Either way, this video is a classic. Something I remember watching the week before the movie came out.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CPzDjaA03ts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attila the Professor

Staff member
All right, I confess that I didn't watch the whole thing, just about the first minute. But any Spielberg impression that nails the "fingers to the chin" bit gets some appreciation in my book.

WillKill4Food

Attila the Professor said:
But any Spielberg impression that nails the "fingers to the chin" bit gets some appreciation in my book.
Assuming that the same guy did all the voices, the Lucas and Ford impressions were pretty good caricatures as well.

Crack that whip

The "fingers to the chin" bit is nice indeed, but he also is clearly off about how these things start rolling, with Spielberg supposedly begging George for a sequel, and he totally loses me with the "we did Young Indy, and it sucked" bit. I stopped watching at that point. I'm sure there are some valid criticisms of KotCS after that, but the Young Indy thing killed any interest I might have in sitting through this to get to them.

Montana Smith

Just watched this for the first time. The gags are funnier than anything in KOTCS. I'd watch this again, which is more than I can say about KOTCS.

"...I'm not good enough to be Short Round's sidekick...Shia the Disney Channel tool."

George: "It's my story. That's why I'm the only that's going to watch it."