Marion, Willie or Elsa?

Choose, but choose wisely

• Total voters

Morning Bell

Marion's my favorite and I thought she and Indy had great chemistry. Willie and Elsa were interesting in their own ways but Marion has an extra spunk and grittiness that sets her apart.

DocWhiskey

qwerty said:
Can't you people see beyond that? So what if she was a NAZI. If she lived in USSR in the same time she would be a communist. If she lived somewhere else she would be something else. It's not her fault that Austria was occupied by Germany.

I'm sorry but it's kind of hard to look past someone if they were, say, I don't know...A NAZI. Working hand in hand with the root of evil is a big turn off for me. And it may have not been her fault if Austria was occupied by Germany but she didn't have to become a Nazi. She could've worked against them Valkyrie style.

Marion's a romantic, but independant and her theme song is moving.
(Raiders Indy, it's a shame Skull short changed her)
Willie is ___________________,__________________,___________________.
(and allways will be)
Elsa could only be admired for her beauty, (fleeting) and her intelegence.
(Could never be sure of her allegiance...too exhausting and high maintenance)
:dead:

DocWhiskey said:
I'm sorry but it's kind of hard to look past someone if they were, say, I don't know...A NAZI. Working hand in hand with the root of evil is a big turn off for me. And it may have not been her fault if Austria was occupied by Germany but she didn't have to become a Nazi. She could've worked against them Valkyrie style.

Come on she was a Double Agent...:dead:

AnythingGoes

Willie all the way! Marion's a close second but Elsa's a bit too unsavory for me!
And Kate and Karen are still pretty sexy {Allison is...what, 60% plastic?}
:whip:

Montana Smith

AnythingGoes said:
Willie all the way! Marion's a close second but Elsa's a bit too unsavory for me!
And Kate and Karen are still pretty sexy {Allison is...what, 60% plastic?}
:whip:

Elsa all the way! And I mean all the way. Indy knew she was a girl worth saving...

Dead last.

Among the 25 Willie fans, 10 gave reasons...

indy_123 said:
I picked Willie:)
You pick your nose.

René Belloq said:
I voted for Willie because she's easy.
You must lead a sad existence.

Gustav said:
I'm kind of feeling sorry for Willie.
I feel sorry for you.

Niteshade007 said:
As far as types go, I definitely fall more for the Willie or Elsa types. My past relationships have been with ditzy or, well, "female dog" types. I would say I dated one girl that was kind of like Marion, but more often I fall for girls that are bad for me.
Masochist.

The Stranger said:
Seems I'm one of the few people who likes Willie, uh? Among the three, she is the sweetest.
Now I don't need to go to the "What does your user name mean" thread!

Professor Jones said:
Finally a Wille-fan! I adore Willie Scott with every part of my soul! (y) She's the most feminine and the most enchanting Indy-girl, and as you say her character is quite realistic. She's the most sexy, far way smoother and tender than the hard-faced Elsa or Marion. And I agree: strong personality too. She also can sing very well! ;)
Someone is educated beyond their intelligence...Professor indeed.

salussolia said:
Willie I think its okay for her too whine she was put through the worst. willie the banter through her and short round is just funny and so is her whining.
Someone has something in common with Willie Scah-ott! Na na na na nah!

LawgSkrak said:
Kate Capshaw has the best rack, sooooo...WINNAH!!!
If there was anything to like about her...

herr gruber said:
WILLIE SCOTT EVERY TIME.
Everytime you must what?

AnythingGoes said:
Willie all the way!
Yes, like René Belloq wrote...

17%

Substance abuse among those 60 years and older (including misuse of prescription drugs) currently affects about 17 percent of this population.

Bet they're Willie fans too...

The Drifter said:
She redeemed herself at the end...
*Looks side-to-side, cranes neck up, reads the post by Rocko. Gives Rocko a wet-willie*
*Rocket snatches up Willie, Drifter's infectious pet vermin and feeds it to a snake*

photos-of-wet-rat-nb18678.jpg

"I hate snakes"

The snake dies...Willie was to hard to swallow for a cold blodded reptile too.

Will you look at that craggy weathered dried up hole...

349.jpg

...AND Willie Scott!

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Among the 25 Willie fans, 10 gave reasons...

You pick your nose.

You must lead a sad existence.

I feel sorry for you.

Masochist.

Now I don't need to go to the "What does your user name mean" thread!

Someone is educated beyond their intelligence...Professor indeed.

Someone has something in common with Willie Scah-ott! Na na na na nah!

If there was anything to like about her...

Everytime you must what?

Yes, like René Belloq wrote...

17%

Substance abuse among those 60 years and older (including misuse of prescription drugs) currently affects about 17 percent of this population.

Bet they're Willie fans too...

*Rocket snatches up Willie, Drifter's infectious pet vermin and feeds it to a snake*

"I hate snakes"

The snake dies...Willie was to hard to swallow for a cold blodded reptile too.

Will you look at that craggy weathered dried up hole...

:D

Welcome to the Rocket Masterclass. I suspect you were taught by the master?

Charlie Brown: "Don’t you know sarcasm when you hear it?"

Still has to be Elsa. All the way.

HJTHX1138

Marion.

C'mon, how awesome is a pretty girl, who's tough as nails, you can have adventures with AND she can really hold her liquor :D

AND she could punch you in the face every time you come home!

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
For reasons I cannot say, because if I do I'll be banned, Elsa. The woman was and still is wonderful.:whip:

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Does it have to do with Congress?

Probably something formal like that.

The Indiana Jones guide to courtship would involve a trip to romantic Venice, with flowers arranged for the lady in question upon her arrival. A visit to a library is recommended for bedtime reading, to show that the gentleman's intentions are entirely honourable. Afterwards maybe a little excursion off the normal tourist route, carefully planned to arrive at a highly recommended al fresco cafe by the water front. The final act of seduction should be a gentle canal trip...

HJTHX1138

Montana Smith said:
Probably something formal like that.

The Indiana Jones guide to courtship would involve a trip to romantic Venice, with flowers arranged for the lady in question upon her arrival. A visit to a library is recommended for bedtime reading, to show that the gentleman's intentions are entirely honourable. Afterwards maybe a little excursion off the normal tourist route, carefully planned to arrive at a highly recommended al fresco cafe by the water front. The final act of seduction should be a gentle canal trip...

ROFLMAO!

There needs to be a book like this.