The Random Picture Thread LXIX

Indy1Jones2

indianajonesfearbytuxed.png

thought this was funny IMO.:D

Indy's brother

Indy1Jones2 said:
indianajonesfearbytuxed.png

thought this was funny IMO.:D

You know, with the emergence of KOTCS into the Indy canon, a crossover comic featuring Old Indy bumping into Big Boss during a cold-war adventure could be possible. (y)

WillKill4Food

Indy's brother said:
Something odd that came up on that google image search:
nazicue.jpg

Can you imagine the Heil-ing powers of the slime of humanity equipped with electrogenic right arms, fueled by canned nazi-sauce?
Probably from India, where the swastika is a religious symbol in a non-fascist sort of way. Note that the swastikas are sitting flat instead of rotated.

Indy's brother

WillKill4Food said:
Probably from India, where the swastika is a religious symbol in a non-fascist sort of way. Note that the swastikas are sitting flat instead of rotated.

If you mean that the swastika "spins" the opposite way, yeah. The Swastika has been around for thousands of years before Hitler ruined it for any other culture's use. I knew it wasn't nazi sauce, but I really wanted to tie it in to the other pic so I took a little creative license with it. ;)

I guess then that I could be accused of attempting to re-write history to fit my agenda.....wait, wasn't that attempted before. Possibly on a larger scale?

Montana Smith

WillKill4Food said:

Or Taiwan, as it says on the tin!

DiscoLad

Montana Smith said:
Lower right hand side: "PRODUCT OF TAIWAN"

Wow, I feel great now...
I was looking right at it.
If it were a snake it would've bit me.

. . .It's.... It's these new contacts *Cough*

XanaduEli

What my school friends think of Indiana Jones, and the fridge..I like how a Russian was the one who made the wall post.

fride11.png

kongisking

Montana Smith said:
"Hello, I'm calling to make a complaint. Peter Jackson used my image for his King Kong movie without my permission."

Gorilla.jpg

How does a Kong fan react to such cheap gags?

ROAR!!!

:p