What's Harrison Ford doing these days?

Lambonius

Practically the Indy outfit, too. All that's missing is the accessories. He's making it very easy to imagine him back in the role for Indy 5. :)

FordFan

search

Dude's looking good.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
117085_900.jpg

The whole gang was at the AFI presentation for John Williams. Ford:
“That damn music follows me everywhere. They play it every time I walk on stage, every time I walk off a stage. It was playing in the operating room when I went in for my colonoscopy. I was walking down a crowded street in New York a couple of months ago and there was a big fire truck stuck in traffic that I passed in the opposite direction. Some guy leaned out of the cab and gave me one of those [Ford makes a groaning noise]. By the time I got to the end of the truck that music was blaring out of the loud speakers in the truck!”
Lucas:
It was Williams’ music that helped turn a film “meant to be a fantasy for young people” into a culture-shaking franchise, telling the composer, “You made my life so easy. I had so many ideas for other movies, but I never had to get around to them thanks to ‘Star Wars.’”

Last edited:

curmudgeon

Raiders112390 said:
Is he growing the beard for a role, or just being lazy?

As far as I've heard, he's on board a film called "Official Secrets" that was supposed to start filming last month.

If the beard disappears by the time Blade Runner 2 starts next month, we could probably say it's for Secrets.

Grizzlor

Makes sense about the beard, as Harrison has rarely had one throughout his life. Reminds me of when he grew it for The Fugitive.

Olliana

fedoraboy said:
Admittedly not a great quality image, but he looks good, pre-Crystal Skull good.

Man, those random people in these pictures are living my dream, just hangig out with drunken Harrison Ford.

Silvor

4lWQy1E.jpg

These days he's busy shooting Blade Runner 2049.
"I'm just happy this guy isn't directing this one!" :p
Ford still looking good, promising for Indy :)

Last edited: