Hello

Robert Stephens

Violet Indy said:
I'd rather be in the US, than Australia. Australia doesn't really have a film industry. I'm actually looking to move overseas. US, England or Europe. I'm actually going to LA and Las Vegas in September with the family, for a holiday and to see what the US is like. I want to be in the screenwriter/producer/director area. I could also do production design and visual effects as I have experience in both and have qualifications in the visual effects area, but it's not my main interest.

How intriguing. This should be a wonderful trip for you. When you get in country email me at 'Behold' and I will give you some directions for getting into Paramount for some inside viewing of the industry.

For you too, and everyone here, I posted a challenge for scene count in the opening of IJ, Raiders, in the General Discussion area here on the forum. See how you do. Be careful on the question, however.

It is great what you are pursuing. Wonderful!!!!!!

Robert

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Robert Stephens said:
How intriguing. This should be a wonderful trip for you. When you get in country email me at 'Behold' and I will give you some directions for getting into Paramount for some inside viewing of the industry.

For you too, and everyone here, I posted a challenge for scene count in the opening of IJ, Raiders, in the General Discussion area here on the forum. See how you do. Be careful on the question, however.

It is great what you are pursuing. Wonderful!!!!!!

Robert

Thanks, Robert. Very much appreciated!:whip:

Robert Stephens

Violet Indy said:
Thanks, Robert. Very much appreciated!:whip:

Your welcome. When you get into the US, let me know by email how many in your group and where you will be at for dates. I can do what is needed from there. You will enjoy it alot, with your interest the way it is and your pursuits.

Robert

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
It'll only be my parents, my younger brother and myself. And we're going in mid-September. We'll be in LA for 2 weeks.

ccut

Robert, just curious: you seem to have quite an active amount of writings at macnn.com. Did you just start getting into building an online presence again?

JoSav

@ Robert: Welcome to the Raven. =) I'm relatively new myself.

temple of john said:
I had a friend here at the raven suggest that I google "Robert AM Stephens" and this is what I came up with...
I'm really not sure what to believe. He seems like a decent enough guy and I hope he will come on again to attempt to explain why he is considered a fraud and what excatly he does. I'm confused as to what his profession actually is.

What do you mean TOJ? Now you got me confused...

Indyologist

Robert, I checked out your site and your paintings are just... well... they took my breath away. They were full of energy, raw, and yet they were enigmatic and delicate. You are a true master of your field and you seem like such a romantic, good-natured fellow! It was so great how you took care of your dad right up until the very end. I was so touched by that.

There are fathers who would pay to have a son like you! :)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I haven't seen Robert here in a while, guys. Ever since a few Raveners accused him of being a fraud. He used to come online the same time as me.

Ray Delark

Robert Stephens said:
IJ4 will be in theaters in mid summer (July), 2007.

Robert

I want, more than anything, for this to be true:whip: I know that this sounds farfetched, but since you know the people, will you PLEASE help me get a job involved with the making of it:confused: My dream occupation is the creative process of anything related to Indiana Jones, and I just will not have lived if I do not fullfill it! I am serious about this:whip: I want more than anything to work with the pro's, I guarantee that I can be put to use, I am an excellent worker, and I would give back tenfold:whip: The company that I have been working for for more than five years is being bought and my future there is uncertain:( If Indiana Jones IV will be out next summer, then is it about to be worked on:confused: PLEASE contact me, and let's make this incredibly fantastic and wonderful dream come true.:D

Indyologist

IndiRama Jones said:
I want, more than anything, for this to be true:whip: I know that this sounds farfetched, but since you know the people, will you PLEASE help me get a job involved with the making of it:confused: My dream occupation is the creative process of anything related to Indiana Jones, and I just will not have lived if I do not fullfill it! I am serious about this:whip: I want more than anything to work with the pro's, I guarantee that I can be put to use, I am an excellent worker, and I would give back tenfold:whip: The company that I have been working for for more than five years is being bought and my future there is uncertain:( If Indiana Jones IV will be out next summer, then is it about to be worked on:confused: PLEASE contact me, and let's make this incredibly fantastic and wonderful dream come true.:D

Contact him via his web page: www.behold-the-rage.com He's got some beautiful stuff there, BTW.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
IndiRama Jones said:

Stand in line, kiddo. We all do! Mind you though, I'm the least likely because I'm Australian. And I'm going to LA next month. I doubt my luck to be honest, but hey I get to go to Universal and Disneyland.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Robert A.M. Stephens is a prankster who spent about a week at COW and a week here in June. View his last posts here. He absurdly claimed Indy 4 was in production, but they didn't have the hat! And if hatmaker Steve Delk sent him a hat, Robert would personally present the hat on the Indy 4 set! Let's have a show of hands. Who believes this? And who believes Robert was just trying to get a free hat?

In his own words, on his own website, here's what Robert thinks of people he suckers online:

"I did this to foul and foil the UFO crowd which was fun to do. Those freak satan worshippers actually thought this was real and that the moon had been hit. It was a flare all over their demented psycho websites from end of the net to the other for awhile, even when I would email a few of the better sites and explian most patiently this was an illusion, because I have leanred the skills to paint like this, digitally. They did not believe me either. Fools, all of them."

Indyologist

Moedred said:
(here's) what Robert thinks of people he suckers online:

"I did this to foul and foil the UFO crowd which was fun to do. Those freak satan worshippers actually thought this was real and that the moon had been hit. It was a flare all over their demented psycho websites from end of the net to the other for awhile, even when I would email a few of the better sites and explian most patiently this was an illusion, because I have leanred the skills to paint like this, digitally. They did not believe me either. Fools, all of them."

Yeah. I thought it was hilarious how he did that. The guy Stephens mentions Art Bell, who is the head of some pro-alien website. He is a really mentally disturbed person. I can't remember the name of his site, but Bell did everything he could to try to ruin Stephens by taking him to court just because he presented an opposing arguement. I guess Stephens figured turn about is fair play. A little smoke and mirrors with computer aided art is nothing compared to what this guy attempted to do to Stephens. You'll have to read about the story of the lawsuit yourself and make your own judgement. You can find it here: http://www.behold-the-rage.com/dismiss_page_1.html

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think Robert's scuffle with one UFOlogist gives him reason to label all of them "freak satan worshippers." I wonder how he refers to all Raveners, after his clash with me.

If we're going to discuss Robert A.M. Stephens 2 months after his exit - which I'm sure would delight him - then let's. I will donate $25 to the Raven once someone can show me a single movie credit of Robert's. Even if it's "coffee gofer."

Last edited: