Fate of Atlantis soundtrack

JerryKing

Since we were speaking of IM and ET soundtracks - I hope everyone knows that an excellent fan edition of the Fate of Atlantis soundtrack is downloadable online? (2 CDs of high quality renditions of Clint Bajakian's music, almost all themes from FoA - just two short tracks should be added to make it 100% complete.)

I can't remember the exact link - I think it was "Draggor's Section" on Mixnmojo, but I may be mistaken. I'll edit the message to add it if I can recall it. (Those who already downloaded, feel free to use some covers for them :) - I added them to the IM page on http://vess.20megsfree.com )

[Edited by JerryKing on 03-31-2003 at 01:28 pm]

Indy87

where can I get Infernal Machine soundtrack and the other soundtracks?
I have all the games anyway just want to enjoy the music

J

Jedi Daniel

Excellent. I'm going to have to get these somehow and onto a CD so I can listen to it.

Lundquist

I was actally considering making a FOA soundtrack too, but seeing that there already is a pretty good one out there I wonder if anyone would be interested if I made one? I would like some opinions before I throw myself into this project...
Here's a sample of how the quality would be with my equipment:
http://www.angelfire.com/music4/gffrpg/raidersmarch.mp3
(right-click save as)it's 7mb!
It would take a while to complete since it's not as simple as selecting soundfont and then record the midi.
Any thoughts?

Randy_Flagg

From what I heard of this FOA soundtrack, it seems like they just took the MIDI file and used some better patches. To me, it still sounds like it's been step-entered.

I didn't hear your version yet, Lundquist, but if you're actually rerecording it, it could be interesting.

I do a lot of MIDI stuff too, and I was toying with the idea of writing a Genesis Deluge soundtrack, but then scrapped it in favor of all original material.

Tom Jones

From what I've heard so far, I'd be very interested in hearing what you can do with FOA. When I first heard it I was surprised at how close to the Raiders March your version sounded, most of the others I've found aren?t really top notch. I'd be lying if I didn't say your version is the best Raider's MIDI I've heard.;)

JerryKing

Indy87 said:
yeah where can I find the infernal machine soundtrack?

It's not online. MixNMojo has two short clips, and, on Filetopia.org, you can find a 12 MB suite I made, with selections of the best themes from the game. At least I assume you can find it - I shared it there some time ago, on a few channels, and some people downloaded it and kept it in their shares.

The listing of what I consider to be the full IM soundtrack that I made :) is here, on the inlay of the cover: http://vess.20megsfree.com

Added: I believe some people may have downloaded it from me when I was using Fasttrack (Kazaa) in the past, so perhaps you can find it there, too... The file should be named
"Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine suite.mp3", and should be 12216320 bytes long.

Or perhaps there's someone willing to host the suite somewhere? :) A 12 MB file I can upload... however, the full 200 MB of the "Infernal Machine" soundtrack is a different matter. :p

[Edited by JerryKing on 06-04-2003 at 01:13 pm]

the Fiddler

Well Lundquist has finished his FoA soundtrack. You can download them at: http://indyfoa.thefiddler.net

As the curious host of these music files, I compared them with Draggor's (which I beleive have kind of been the standard for those who want FoA music). And I'm pleased to say that Lundquist's FoA soundtrack is definitely superior. FoA and Indy music fans, enjoy!

--the Fiddler

JerryKing

Nice, better than Draggor's, indeed... but this version is missing the LA fanfare, the demo fanfare, and the "Craft" remix, just as Draggor's one did! :) When I burned Draggor's version to a CD, I added these three tracks, and listed them on the cover (http://vess.20megsfree.com/Indiana_Jones_and_the_Fate_of_Atlantis_Soundtrack_Back.jpg) - they're in the game, after all! (Well, except for the remix... and the demo fanfare is only in the demo, of course... all right, only one is *physically* in the game - but still, they all belong in the soundtrack :p)

Edit - too bad the forum doesn't allow even tiny attachments; I could have attached the original fanfare MIDIs...

[Edited by JerryKing on 06-07-2003 at 04:23 pm]

Lundquist

I didn't know about the demo fanfare - I didn't think there was any music in the demo which wasn't used in the full game, interesting. Anyway I used all the midis I could find on the net, and there were a couple I couldn't find like 'balloon ride'. On the other hand I have a few tracks that's not in draggor's soundtrack as well e.g. 'Lavamaze'.
If you have them you could mail the midis to me, and I could add them to the soundtrack?

H. Jones Jnr

Wow this new version is fantastic, thanks Lindquist!

The end titles are particularly excellent, much better than the previous attempt at the soundtrack I used to listen to. Outstanding.

the Fiddler

JerryKing, if you're still around, please contact me.

I've tried to contact you several times, but have received no response.

nospamtevya@thefiddler.net

(take off the nospam part to email me)

Thanks.

8beat

Exhuming

Hey Mr. Lundquist!

I'd love to listen to that FOA soundtrack of yours! Is it available anywhere on the internets right now?

Thanks in advance ;)

JayDee

Hey pal, ... this thread is 11 years old. So is the last activity of Lundquist... You really are a grave digger. I wouldn´t except an answer here actually.