Favorite Indy movie, in order of preference (Poll)

Rank your favorite Indy movie

• Last Crusade > Temple of Doom > Raiders of the Ark

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JD2008

I'm interested to know the distribution in preference (I couldn't include KOTCS because polls are restricted to 12 options - I need 24 to include KOTCS).

Last edited:

JD2008

Henry W Jones said:
Do you not know how to use the search option or do you just refuse to use it?

That is vague and you, probably, uphold an invalid point. Please elaborate. (ie; Please provide a reference to a 'poll for ranking the series' - you certainly aren't implying general discussion is the wrong place for this poll)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
JD2008 said:
...you certainly aren't implying general discussion is the wrong place for this poll)

It is, since only the trilogy is included.

That said, you have happened upon a <I>way</I> of asking an oft-asked question that's different than I can come up with. So the thread lives, just on a different table.

Goodeknight

Attila the Professor said:
since only the trilogy is included.

I would say, "since only the trilogy counts." That noted, while I always liked Temple of Doom, my fondness for the typical #3 in the ranking has grown immensely since the release of Crystal Skull. CS sucked so bad, it made TOD look pretty darn good.

And while 'fav movie' is about the most basic question Indy fans could discuss, it's always worth discussing again (and again and again). Add to that the desire of all noobs to start a poll, and you have the current thread.

Stoo

JD2008 said:
That is vague and you, probably, uphold an invalid point. Please elaborate. (ie; Please provide a reference to a 'poll for ranking the series'...)
Hi, JD2008.:hat: In Henry W's defense, he does have a valid point because there actually is another thread just like this one...but I can't find it.:(

That aside, I voted: Raiders>Doom>Crusade>Skull. (In the order they were released and the way I saw 'em in the theatre!:p)

Mickiana

Yes, I voted in order of how I saw them in the theatres. That order is in line with my preferences.

Henry W Jones

JD2008 said:
That is vague and you, probably, uphold an invalid point. Please elaborate. (ie; Please provide a reference to a 'poll for ranking the series' - you certainly aren't implying general discussion is the wrong place for this poll)

No, I'm implying that you keep starting threads that are already exist. Stoo is right, this Is the second time in a couple of days. I'm not trying to pick on you, but I know if it keeps happening, the mods will get upset. I think this is a thread you were thinking about Stoo.
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=22990

As for an example JD,
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=7523&highlight=rank+films+order

No poll but the same thread. No offense but you should read around a little. Most topics have been covered.

I voted order released

Last edited:

Phlip

Temple of Doom > Last Crusade > (Kingdom of the Crystal Skull >) Raiders of the Lost Ark

I'm probably one of the few people on this Earth who thinks Raiders is the least good of all films. That's not to say I think it's specifically bad, or anything. :p

Montana Smith

Phlip said:
Temple of Doom > Last Crusade > (Kingdom of the Crystal Skull >) Raiders of the Lost Ark

I'm probably one of the few people on this Earth who thinks Raiders is the least good of all films. That's not to say I think it's specifically bad, or anything. :p

perve.gif

:D

Temple Raider

Voted for TOD-ROTLA-TLC. With KOTCS included I'd put it ahead of KOTCS, but the two are pretty much swappable for me. Like them both, but I prefer ROTLA and TOD to both.

JurassicPrince

In the past couple months, I've lightened up on Last Crusade. My personal ranking would be:

Raiders > Temple = Crusade

But, since there's no equal option :p I will go with #2

Henry W Jones

Phlip said:

Please explain why Raiders is last even behind KOTCS? Not judging, just curious.