KotCS comic adaptation

Avilos

No Ticket said:
I'm confused, the second picture (the one where the white was removed) is part of the same comic cover as the first? They don't look the same!

The first one looks pretty cool, but it's just too darn small to see the detail in it.

No those are two different images. He is doing 10 classic Indy images and 7 for the new movie.

sarah navarro

replican't said:
Jeez, he's the spitting image of George W in that picture.......
LOL i know what your saying :p thats too bad(n)

anyway im not much of a comic book person so i dont expect to be getting one but its still good looking.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
tnswman said:
If you want your own version of thios image...Go to your local Comic book store and buy a copie of the new Previews order book that cam out last fri....There is a full page add of this image in there.

Any Ravener near a comic book store and a scanner?

TheLastCrusader

hiddenindyqh2.jpg
r49.jpg

his head is turned the other way, so mirror
hiddenindyqh2.jpg
r28mirror.jpg

creepily similar! how did they do that?:gun:

Billy Ray

Cover for Dark Horse KOTCS adaptation!

Throwmetheidol has posted an image of the cover art for the upcoming KOTCS comic adaptation from Dark Horse:

KotCS%20comic.jpg

Looks pretty cool. Is Mutt holding a sword?

oki9Sedo

tocksic said:
No. He's a spitting image of dubya in THIS picture: :D

"Ma fellow Americans. I would like to announcify that I, in fact, will be playing Inbanana Jones in Steven Spielburger's new picture, "Inbanana Jones and the Magic Kingdom". The film will be released on Independence Day, May 22nd 2008".

george_w_bush.jpg

tocksic

oki9Sedo said:
"Ma fellow Americans. I would like to announcify that I, in fact, will be playing Inbanana Jones in Steven Spielburger's new picture, "Inbanana Jones and the Magic Kingdom". The film will be released on Independence Day, May 22nd 2008".

george_w_bush.jpg

:D :D :D :D damn! that made my day!!! :D :D

deckard24

Professor Jones said:
It's not bad, but I don't like it... I'm very affectionated to the old Hugh Fleming covers for the Dark Horse Indy saga.

I agree! Indy comic book covers, novels, movie posters, etc., should all be hand painted works of art. Something is seriously lost in my opinion with photo shop. The whole romantic side of the Indiana Jones movies reflecting back to the serials of the 30's or 50's( in the case of KotCS), just flies out the window with a photo shop collage.

Give me a Struzan, Dorman, or Amstel work of art any day over photo shop!

yodazone

metalinvader said:
KotCS%20comic.jpg

throwmetheidol.com have unearthed the cover! Flippin' sweet!!(y)

Awesome!!! Thanks for linking the pics! Great posters here. (y)

Any word if the Comic Adaptaion is getting 4 issues or is it only being released as a trade?

:gun: :gun: :gun:

indy124

hands down i agree when i think indiana jones i think of all those great art works
thats one of many things that make these movies so so cool

metalinvader

yodazone said:
Awesome!!! Thanks for linking the pics! Great posters here. (y)

Any word if the Comic Adaptaion is getting 4 issues or is it only being released as a trade?

:gun: :gun: :gun:

Previews claims it's 96 pages @ a 2.99 cover price.
96 pages seems about right for a 1 issue movie adaption.

metalinvader said:
Previews claims it's 96 pages @ a 2.99 cover price.
96 pages seems about right for a 1 issue movie adaption.

Heh. Most comics are 18-25 pages. At about 22 pages each, that's right about perfect for 4 issues and 1 trade paperback.