New Acquisitions!!

ROB98374

Got the calendar gift from the 2005 Disneyland Indiana Jones Forbidden Temple 10th anniversary event.
photobucket-3109-1333081176094.jpg

ROB98374

I went to Comicon today for the sole purpose of looking for Indy stuff.
Not too much there, but I did finally pickup the 30th anniversary lost wave and a few other items!
photobucket-2628-1333259261958.jpg

photobucket-2579-1333259183695.jpg

photobucket-2900-1333259227262.jpg

photobucket-3335-1333259283868.jpg

indyclone25

just recieved from ebay today the indiana jones last crusade standee for the original release , it is metal like and never been used ,( the guy selling it said he found it at a estate sale) looks great , here it is
KGrHqRHJCoE7zP093cYBPD5d9PDZ60_57.jpg

ROB98374

indyclone25 said:
just recieved from ebay today the indiana jones last crusade standee for the original release , it is metal like and never been used ,( the guy selling it said he found it at a estate sale) looks great , here it is
KGrHqRHJCoE7zP093cYBPD5d9PDZ60_57.jpg

That is awsome!!
I have seen the cardboard ones, and was going to buy one, but now I am going to hold out for a metal one!
Good score!

indyclone25

ROB98374 said:
That is awsome!!
I have seen the cardboard ones, and was going to buy one, but now I am going to hold out for a metal one!
Good score!
and the back was never opened to make it stand up , i would love to stand it up but i think i will leave it as is for right now , (y)

ROB98374 said:
That is awsome!!
Good score!

They are all cardboard; Mark means the front graphic is metallic foil...

indyclone25

throwmetheidol said:
They are all cardboard; Mark means the front graphic is metallic foil...
rob , les is right , when i wrote that i was just thrilled to see this , but this is what the back looks like , it's like pressed metal on cardboard
scan0012-4.jpg

indyclone25

won last night on ebay this pack of item items cost me a nice chunk of change , but it had some nice stuff, i counted about 53 items here is a pic of all the stuff and then a few photos of it broken up.
KGrHqRhIE9rZ8Z5qMBPdmWve7rg60_58.jpg

IndyMemorabiliaLot_03.jpg

IndyMemorabiliaLot_02.jpg

IndyMemorabiliaLot_04.jpg

some of the stuff i do have already , as you can see it also has a last crusade video display which i just one on ebay , it does have some writing on this second one , but hey what can you do . i will look through all of this when i get it and then see who wants the extras , we can work out trades or deals , but the time will come for that later . when it comes in i will post more on it . :)

* note looking forward to that hardcover edition to the marvel comic adaption!

ROB98374

indyclone25 said:
won last night on ebay this pack of item items cost me a nice chunk of change , but it had some nice stuff, i counted about 53 items here is a pic of all the stuff and then a few photos of it broken up.
KGrHqRhIE9rZ8Z5qMBPdmWve7rg60_58.jpg
some of the stuff i do have already , as you can see it also has a last crusade video display which i just one on ebay , it does have some writing on this second one , but hey what can you do . i will look through all of this when i get it and then see who wants the extras , we can work out trades or deals , but the time will come for that later . when it comes in i will post more on it . :)

I was watching that auction, and almost bid on it, but I only wanted a few of the things in there and some I already had, so I resisted bidding. I'm glad I didn't raise the price for you!

indyclone25 said:

Nice haul Mark!

indyclone25

ROB98374 said:
I was watching that auction, and almost bid on it, but I only wanted a few of the things in there and some I already had, so I resisted bidding. I'm glad I didn't raise the price for you!
thanks rob! i counted about 53 items in that haul, i had a few things , like that last crusade video standee , but i figure i could find somebody who may want it .:D

thanks les, its fun to get a few new things that you don't have in a collection.
but i'm sure you have these and more .lol now the waiting is the hardest part....(y)

ROB98374

Today I got a 2005 Disneyland 10th Anniversary event gift.
It is a block of some sort of clay with a Indiana Jones Mickey pin inside.
It includes a brass hammer and chisel. I never thought I would find one of these still unopened.
photobucket-675-1333850177700.jpg

ROB98374 said:
Today I got a 2005 Disneyland 10th Anniversary event gift.
It is a block of some sort of clay with a Indiana Jones Mickey pin inside.
It includes a brass hammer and chisel. I never thought I would find one of these still unopened.
photobucket-675-1333850177700.jpg

Oddly they turn up every few months or so... I know that a lot of the merchandise didn't sell out at the event and ended up in the Park -- and later at one of their clearance outlets.

Stoo

indyclone25 said:

IndyMemorabiliaLot_03.jpg
Nice haul, Mark! What is that orange "Raiders" paper on the right (underneath the Pepsi thing that says Enter Today)? It looks like it has some unique artwork.
indyclone25 said:
Heh, I see the Starblazer "Cave of Death" mag there but spotting the corner of the "Dynamite" magazine (2nd mag at the top left) brings me way back! I had a subscription to Dynamite in the late '70s and loved it as a kid.

indyclone25

Stoo said:
Nice haul, Mark! What is that orange "Raiders" paper on the right (underneath the Pepsi thing that says Enter Today)? It looks like it has some unique artwork.
Heh, I see the Starblazer "Cave of Death" mag there but spotting the corner of the "Dynamite" magazine (2nd mag at the top left) brings me way back! I had a subscription to Dynamite in the late '70s and loved it as a kid.
not sure on that stoo , i haven't gotten the box yet it's on it's way though when i get it i will take better photos and scans of each item , that we haven't seen much of before .

i ca't wait to see that dynamite mag. this is going to be fun!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
indyclone25 said:
not sure on that stoo , i haven't gotten the box yet it's on it's way though when i get it i will take better photos and scans of each item , that we haven't seen much of before .

Funny you should say that... I don't see anything there including 3 seperate verisons of the storybook that hasn't been...nah! You go ahead at minimum of 300dpi making sure we get the full glory of the work.

Last edited:

indyclone25

JuniorJones said:
Funny you should say that... I don't see anything there including 3 seperate verisons of the storybook that hasn't been...nah! You go ahead at minimum of 300dpi making sure we get the full glory of the work.
yeha , i know junior. i have a lot of the stuff , but it looks like there is the raiders topps cards displaycard and then the vhs promos , the dvd promo button ( which i have one of already) but like i said once i go through it i will keep what i need and see what else i want and then see what i want to trade with folks or sell , why not , it's indy!!!!:D

Stoo said:

It's an ad insert for the Atari 2600 game... it was inside other games (and was given out in stores)...