Hello! Just got an account four days ago or so, and am looking for friends. =)

Which of these Indy scenes are your favorite?

• The fight on the Flying Wing with the German Mechanic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The siafu ant fight with Colonel Dovchenko

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Colonel Corey

:hat: Hello! I'm extremely new, and would like to make some friends. Please view my profile for more info on what I like. But my main enterest, just so you know, is John Williams, the composer of the Indy trilogy/KOTCS. Thanks for reading, but really, I need some friends...

Stoo

Hi, Corey. It's pretty special that you like classical music at 10 years old...so you get a tip o' the hat for that.:hat:

Just so you know, you share the SAME birthday as, "RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK"! The 12th of June!(y)

Welcome to The Raven, where the whip-cracking never stops!:whip:

Welcome to the Raven, and good start...happy to see you're interested in the music. Do you have any plans to learn an instrument?

In light of a recent thread, what makes you say trilogy...and Skull?

Not that its a bad thing.

Colonel Corey

A ?thanks to you!?

Ah, yes, like I said, I look forward to making friends.

I love teaching myself how to play certain songs from the trilogy! :) My favorite song overall from the series, it has just got to be Slave Children's Crusade, the beautiful song from the Rock Crusher fight with the Chief Guard. I still don't see why so many people look down on that scene... I, for one, actually think it's a very creative scene from TOD. :lightbulb:

Colonel Corey

Rocket Surgeon said:
Welcome to the Raven, and good start...happy to see you're interested in the music. Do you have any plans to learn an instrument?

In light of a recent thread, what makes you say trilogy...and Skull?

Not that its a bad thing.

Well, I actually... Well, Skull is OK, but I'm not understanding the aliens/nuked fridge... :|

Henry W Jones

Welcome to the Raven Corey!! It's great you are into music and make sure to learn an instrument or 20 if possible. The world needs more great musicians. See ya round the Raven!!! (y)

Goodeknight

Welcome, CJ. Yes, quite nice that you're interested in John Williams and classical music at your age. Hope you enjoy your time at the Raven. It's a fun place.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Stoo said:
Hi, Corey. It's pretty special that you like classical music at 10 years old...so you get a tip o' the hat for that.:hat:

Even more amazing, as the TOS requires you to be 13...

Stoo

Pale Horse said:
Even more amazing, as the TOS requires you to be 13...
Can't younger people join with parental consent, though?:confused:

Anyway, I'm very impressed by Corey's writing. Nice punctuation, etc. If only some of the older folks on this board wrote as well! He puts them to shame so another hats-off to Colonel Corey.:hat:

Finn

Staff member
Stoo said:
Can't younger people join with parental consent, though?
A 1-year-old can join if the upkeep approves it. And a 100-year-old can not if they don't.

I Don Quixote

Welcome! I think it's neat you like classical. So do I, but it's not my favorite genre. Rock 'n' Roll, baby.

Happy Posting!

Colonel Corey

Stoo said:
Can't younger people join with parental consent, though?:confused:

Anyway, I'm very impressed by Corey's writing. Nice punctuation, etc. If only some of the older folks on this board wrote as well! He puts them to shame so another hats-off to Colonel Corey.:hat:

Thank you very much, Stoo. (y)
I appreciate the nice things people are saying to me here.

I love playing my accordion, piano, violin, and clarinet, but... I can't be a one man band... :(

And, you wanna know what? Me and my family, well... We're making a movie called The Adventures of Lenny Crush and Billy Skittles.

It's gonna be awesome. It's about these two superheros, and I'll be making the music! :D :D :D I already made a ton of different songs, and I'm going to use a program that we downloaded that let's me record stuff, and then put all of our recordings together. That's how I'll make it sound like I'm playing it, all at the same time! (y)

Colonel Corey said:
I love playing my accordion...
Oh GOD!

I'm affraid we can't be friends as long as you continue with the accordion.

You know what the definition of a Gentleman is?

Someone who knows how to play the accordion and doesn't.

Here's hoping for a brighter day...;)

Stoo

Finn said:
A 1-year-old can join if the upkeep approves it. And a 100-year-old can not if they don't.
1-year-olds can type?:confused: Now, that's impressive!:p
Rocket Surgeon said:
I'm affraid we can't be friends as long as you continue with the accordion.

You know what the definition of a Gentleman is?

Someone who knows how to play the accordion and doesn't.
Disagree. My girlfriend's father plays the accordian. He can't speak English very well (he is Italian) and we don't have a much in common so we didn't speak to each other very much at first. Eventually, when we found out that we both play musical instruments, the ice was broken and now we get along fine. Thanks to that crazy accordian!(y)

Mama's got a squeezebox, she wears on her chest,
and when Daddy comes home, he never gets no rest,
'Cause she's playin' all night!
And the music's all right!
Mama's got a squeezebox, Daddy never sleeps at night!

Finn

Staff member
Stoo said:
1-year-olds can type?:confused: Now, that's impressive!
I have a friend, a young mother, who just a while back asked me to sort out her laptop after it had been sabotaged by a hacker who was eight months old at the time.

Stoo

Finn said:
I have a friend, a young mother, who just a while back asked me to sort out her laptop after it had been sabotaged by a hacker who was eight months old at the time.
Did the 8-month-old baby drool into the keyboard and fry it?:confused:

You edited my post!:(

Colonel Corey

Finn said:
Apparently few random taps on a keyboard can do lots of damage sometimes.

Violation of the infamous pointer #4. You should know better.

Hey, Finn? I have a question. :) On the thirteenth (two days ago), I was banned for trying to report someone for cursing. I was only banned until the fourteenth (one day ago), but why was I banned? Isn't it violation if one curses? :confused: