I know that line...

qwerty

OK Some of you believe to know every line from Indy movies so this is a new game that has exectly that as a basis.
The rules are simple. Every time you get the answer right you get 10 dollars on a fictional acount. If I ever meet you in person you get the value of the money in any alcohol you desire.
If you want to join and add tests be prepared to finanse the prise.
All the questions will be in the form: a quote from the movie -> your idea of what is the next line in the movie
Do not google it or search it in the movie. If you do so, it just wonn't be interesting.

qwerty

INDY: They must have switched baskets. Thank god for that! Bless those bastards. Have they hurt you?
->
MARION:

Finn

Staff member
Uhh, a question... is it allowed to come up with incredibly silly replies just for the heck of it?

qwerty

I just realized that the script that I took those lines doesn't realy follow the movie.
And Violet Indy, your answer was closer then I originaly thought.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Really? How close? (Yes, I know... Sez Indy= Violet Indy been having computer-internet probs).

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Don't follow the script, follow the movie. In the movie Indy just says "I thought you were dead. They must have switched baskets. Are you hurt?"

And the answer is something like "No, you have to get me outta here quick! They're gonna be back any minute!".

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Ok then..... I'll try having a go at this...

PROF. JONES SNR:"You know sharing your adventures is an interesting experience."

INDY:........

qwerty

INDY: Belloq.
BELLOQ: Good afternoon, Dr. Jones.
INDY: I ought to kill you right now.
BELLOQ: Not a very private place for a murder.
INDY:

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Indy: Well these Arabs don't care much of our business.

Belloq: It wasn't I who brought the girl into this. Please sit down before you fall down.