For TRUE Indy fans!

Young Indy

In same ironic tone...

Clearly not canon! Gophers, Atom Bombs, Monkeys, and Aliens! Not cannon! The Beards do not know what cannon is! Only the IJTFA does!

Kingsley

Young Indy said:
Clearly not canon! Gophers, Atom Bombs, Monkeys, and Aliens! Not cannon! The Beards do not know what cannon is! Only the IJTFA does!
Members of IJTFA, we have a problem... We were delaying the decision, but its time now... Is Kotcs canon? :confused:

No Ticket

Kingsley said:
Even the "say 'Grab the rope'!" line? :eek:

the horror...

Indy didn't actually say that... I prefer to look at KOTCS as a re-enactment of the real KOTCS that we didn't actually get to see. Therefore some things are true while others are a little exaggerated or silly.

Raiders of Clay

I like Indy as much as the next guy, but I wouldn't wear that shirt. The guy that made this thread (and please don't take this personaly) probably want to suck Harrison Fords d#$%. Sorry

Nurhachi1991

Raiders of Clay said:
I like Indy as much as the next guy, but I wouldn't wear that shirt. The guy that made this thread (and please don't take this personaly) probably want to suck Harrison Fords d#$%. Sorry

Hahahahahah wow I can't believe you said that.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
*sob* How I missed this thread, so!

However, what is the verdict of IJTFA on KOTCS? It seems a conclusion was never really made. Unless we are to go by Sankara's review in the Ravener's Reviews thread....

tocksic

Hereby I, tocksic the great - archpriest, leader and founder of the IJTFA, after 1 1/2 years of conference proclaim the following verdict on "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull":

It has officially been nodded trhough! It's canon! Though there was a great controversy on a certain reference made to .... ughhh ... the so called ... Young Indy show. But in conclusion your honor: KotCS may be a little diverse. But it contains Harrison Ford wearing a hat. That's enough to please the IJTFA.

Everyone who says else is NOT A TRUE fan!

Let's close with the IJTFA hymn:

Ooooh Dr. Jones!
We love thy whip and hat!
Ooooh Dr. Jones!
We prey to thee before we go to bed!
Ooooh Dr. Jones!
Please curse Sean Patrick Flannery!
Ooooh Dr. Jones!
We would sacrifice for thee!
Ooooh Dr. Jones!
You are so sweet and seeeHEHEHEHEXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Stoo

Violet Indy said:
*sob* How I missed this thread, so!

However, what is the verdict of IJTFA on KOTCS? It seems a conclusion was never really made. Unless we are to go by Sankara's review in the Ravener's Reviews thread....
Ha ha. Good ol' Sankie, the Final Word on All-Things-Indy.:D
tocksic said:
It has officially been nodded trhough! It's canon! Though there was a great controversy on a certain reference made to .... ughhh ... the so called ... Young Indy show. But in conclusion your honor: KotCS may be a little diverse. But it contains Harrison Ford wearing a hat. That's enough to please the IJTFA.

Everyone who says else is NOT A TRUE fan!
If all it takes is H.Ford in *the* hat, then the "so called Young Indy show" makes the grade.:p This statement is TRUE!:whip:

If all it takes is H.Ford in *a* hat, then there's a long list of other films & TV shows that would achieve TRUE canon status and sit comfortably alongside the Indy films.

"The Virginian"
"Gunsmoke"
"Journey to Shiloh"
"A Time For Killing"
"The Frisco Kid"
"Heroes"
"American Graffiti"
"More American Graffiti"
"Force 10 From Navarone"
"Hanover Street"
"Witness"
"Six Days and Seven Nights"
etc.

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
If all it takes is H.Ford in *a* hat, then there's a long list of other films & TV shows that would achieve TRUE canon status and sit comfortably alongside the Indy films.

"The Virginian"
"Gunsmoke"
"Journey to Shiloh"
"A Time For Killing"
"The Frisco Kid"
"Heroes"
"American Graffiti"
"More American Graffiti"
"Force 10 From Navarone"
"Hanover Street"
"Witness"
"Six Days and Seven Nights"
etc.

Stormtrooper helmet in Star Wars.

Apocalypse Now.

Wow, lots of new 'Indy' films to discuss!

tocksic

Montana Smith said:
Stormtrooper helmet in Star Wars.

Apocalypse Now.

Wow, lots of new 'Indy' films to discuss!

Yeah, that's right! ^^ ... *Toht voice on* Now, what should we talk about? :D :p

Montana Smith

tocksic said:
Yeah, that's right! ^^ ... *Toht voice on* Now, what should we talk about? :D :p

Yeah, I like the part in Empire Strikes Back when they froze Indy and put him in the fridge, then let him out in the next film. Or am I getting my Indy films confused, Herr Toht? ;)