indiana jones teaser poster at theaters

metalinvader

ResidentAlien said:
Target had a half-off sale on their's all last week. My parents got me a bunch for Christmas for $10 each and afterwards I went back and bought a few more. :)

That's actually a really good price for poster frames.Nice score!(y)

ReggieSnake

Poster up in Lincoln, NE!
Neat to see teaser up on the wall at our theater, I could hear a thousand violins playing as I walked by and saw that it was really there behind the glass.;)

DoomsdayFAN

indy124 said:
Hello indy fans i was wondering if anyone has seen the new poster at the theater yet,and if anyone does see it how about some photos for us. It would be cool to see it hanging in one of those frames with some like next summer ,or coming soon :whip: thx

I saw a HUGE KOTCS banner at my local movie theater. "May 22" :)

Dr.Sartorius

sarah navarro said:
Thanks!:hat:
I went to a arts and crafts store and found one ,$25 it almost cost as much as my poster:eek:

All together it cost me about $55 to put the Indy 4 poster on my wall. :dead:

metalinvader

sarah navarro said:
exactly what i paid,im actually dreading the next poster because i know i'll want it but its so expensive:p

Frames are ridiculously expensive.I've got about 10 Indy posters,All framed but the extra money I spent on frames is well worth it.One it looks better then tacking it to the wall and two it saves the poster and generally looks 10x better.

But considering all a frame is is four pieces of wood and a giant sheet of plastic,There really is no need for it to be 20+ bucks.

sarah navarro

metalinvader said:
Frames are ridiculously expensive.I've got about 10 Indy posters,All framed but the extra money I spent on frames is well worth it.One it looks better then tacking it to the wall and two it saves the poster and generally looks 10x better.

But considering all a frame is is four pieces of wood and a giant sheet of plastic,There really is no need for it to be 20+ bucks.
I know i might as well make one myself!The 24 x 36 posters are much cheaper than the 27 x 40,which makes me mad.But it does look pretty cool on my bedroom wall.:p

ReggieSnake

I think I might call my theatre and see what they do with them when they're done with them. If I can't get it I'll probably order one.