indyclone25's indiana jones collection

The_Raiders

The stand is pretty awesome but the only thing about it that bothers me is the glves just look too white and like medical gloves or something, and his legs look too small or something, but besides that I do like it.

indyclone25

yeah the painting of indy in the stand up was a bit off the legs seemed short and foot looked like a gym shoe --- but still pretty good --- just wish they left the gloves off too

indyclone25

well i went to my local toys r us and they redid their remodeling of the sections last night which means more indy action figures coming soon --the guy told me that they re did the section last night and that was the remodel for the christmas season and they were expecting the figures to be restocking within the next week ---- on a down note they had no star wars section in the aisles which means they will continue to have star wars in the main aisle or on the massive wall display.

indyclone25

newtoys001.jpg

newtoys003.jpg

newtoys004.jpg

indyclone25

don't we all wish ? i'm slowly getting fed up with none of these stores not restocking on any figures --- i mean my toys r us redid their section but yet to have any restock , except for that kids whip with the dvd ? anyone seen the disc and what's on it?

indyclone25

the last crusade and both kingdoms are original, but alas the rotla and doom are repros--- funny thing i was working for suncoast motion picture company when last crusade and they got the last crusade two sided posters in -- i bought two of them , the first one when i went to put it in a frame the top tore a bit --- i was so pissed so i had to buy another one , but i still have both.and i have two of the teaser kotcs , one for me and one for my son and then i got the kotcs one sheet from starwars,com

snake_surprise

indyclone25 said:
the last crusade and both kingdoms are original, but alas the rotla and doom are repros--- funny thing i was working for suncoast motion picture company when last crusade and they got the last crusade two sided posters in -- i bought two of them , the first one when i went to put it in a frame the top tore a bit --- i was so pissed so i had to buy another one , but i still have both.and i have two of the teaser kotcs , one for me and one for my son and then i got the kotcs one sheet from starwars,com

Oh ok.

A couple things...
First, the Indy shop is selling the Temple of Doom style B original one sheet for $40, which is a steal. Might want to consider swapping the repro out for the real deal! That style B sells for over $100 more times than not.

Second, there never were two sided Last Crusade one sheets ever made. If there were, they were for retail only (I still have never heard of one or seen one), as the theatrical one sheets were only single sided.

indyclone25

snake_surprise said:
Oh ok.

A couple things...
First, the Indy shop is selling the Temple of Doom style B original one sheet for $40, which is a steal. Might want to consider swapping the repro out for the real deal! That style B sells for over $100 more times than not.

Second, there never were two sided Last Crusade one sheets ever made. If there were, they were for retail only (I still have never heard of one or seen one), as the theatrical one sheets were only single sided.

your right , i took the poster out from my roll tube and it did not have a reverse side --- but i did have a vhs lightsign which was for the lightbox that thearters use that i did get from suncoast hence the mix up and that i'm really old and forgetting things , again my aoplogies on the mistake

here is the indiana jones light box signing i have tho---
indycollection001.jpg

indycollection002.jpg

indyclone25 said:
your right , i took the poster out from my roll tube and it did not have a reverse side --- but i did have a vhs lightsign which was for the lightbox that thearters use that i did get from Suncoast hence the mix up and that I'm really old and forgetting things , again my apologies on the mistake.

Correct. The only IJ movie posters that came double-sided are from KOTCS. The original trilogy ones were before light boxes were commonly used at theatres.

LD

snake_surprise

Very cool poster you are holding there in that pic.

Also, as an FYI on the double sided poster ordeal, it is true that only Indy 4 posters are double sided (and single sided) but ironically the first double sided posters did appear in 1989, the year of the release of Last Crusade.

The first DS poster? Uncle Buck. (I have it rolled/mint in my poster basement).

indyclone25

well tomorrow is the big day i wonder what i will be getting ---more indy toys i hope ---will post pics of what i get

indyclone25

okay heres what i got --- a indy gift bag and indy deluxe with idol trap indy ball game and indy party hats and afew more things of star wars from my daughter on my birthday --- from my wife just some star wars xmas ornaments and a gift card to toys r us ( hopefully i'll use it someday to get indy toys )
marksbirthday001.jpg

QBComics

indyclone25 said:
okay heres what i got --- a indy gift bag and indy deluxe with idol trap indy ball game and indy party hats and afew more things of star wars from my daughter on my birthday --- from my wife just some star wars xmas ornaments and a gift card to toys r us ( hopefully i'll use it someday to get indy toys )
marksbirthday001.jpg

Neat! Hope you had a good one! (y)