What's Harrison Ford doing these days?

Mickiana

Le Saboteur said:
...like a man desperate to hang onto his title for the World's Longest Mid-life Crisis.

(n)

He's so fit and toned! So dreamy is he!

As for hanging onto it so long, well, I guess he can afford to indulge that. He's got 10 or 15 years until Crap Out Date and 200 big ones to spend before then. F*** it, I'd never grow up either in those shoes. And he might be dreamy, but he don't get me creamy! ;)

Olliana

Looking good. It's not the age, honey... and so on. Is he even more ripped than he was in Temple of Doom? :hat:
Wish I had a quarter of those muscles, being 27...

IndyForever

Mickiana said:
You gotta admit he looks fit and strong. Of course he's ageing in the face but the muscularity in the arms is impressive and no gut sticking out either. I can easily see another Indy coming out of him, me being my own demographic of wanting another Harry-Indy. :whip:
With the fedora & jacket he would look the same as in KOTCS onscreen when Indy 5 gets made (hopefully within a year or so) :whip:

Pale Horse

Staff member
Le Saboteur said:
...like a man desperate to hang onto his title for the World's Longest Mid-life Crisis.

8I4KB.gif

Harry wont start indy five..till he's done with the three new star wars films...by which time he will be nearly 77, hows Indy going to be thrown through windows and do bare fist fights, at that age he might not even be fit to view the tapestries, i don't want to see old man Indy wondering round the screen thinking he's Lord Clarence McDonald in a old folks home...as much as i love Harry.

Olliana

Indy V would get made within the next two to three years of course. Why would they wait until they're done with Star Wars? They can easily do it inbetween Episodes, just like they did with Raiders back then.

Mickiana

Harry looks fit, healthy and happy. If that's a mid life crisis, please sign me up for that particular type of a crisis. My own crisis started early. At 24yo my hair started falling out following the family genetics. At 30 I started home brewing and started stacking on weight and developing towards type 2 diabetes. I'm 45 now and just recently lost 14.5 kg (in 4-5 months) to get down to 80.5kg on my 189cm frame. I'm feeling great now and I hope I am as active and healthy as Harry when I reach his age and beyond.

Montana Smith

article-0-1AF0773D00000578-108_634x637.jpg

She's giving him the Ford finger.

He doesn't look very amused.

Maybe he'll play his own father in the next one, seeing as Connery retired.

Olliana

I think, again, it's the haircut that makes him look canty. Plus the casual but classy gear, the stubble and of course, the earring. Never forget the earring! (y)
C'mon Disney, he's ready for shooting. Aaaaand... action!

Kernunnos

He's looking in better shape, and much more Indy-ish than he did before KotCS. He'd be fine to a prequel, I'd say. He looked older in Firewall than he does now.