Name the quote! (fixed - seemingly the thread starter forgot to take his QOT&E)

AngieAki said:
It was 8 1/2.

"Gypsy, who is this woman you have shrunk?"

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

"New York Herald Tribune! New York Herald Tribune!"

*Note--the original film that used the quote. It was quoted in a certain film starring the lovely Eva Green a few years ago... I don't want that one. The film that originally used it. :)

salussolia said:
thats a pot band haha

Goddammit, I posted that in the wrong topic. I meant to post that Songs You're Listening Two [sic] topic. And don't reduce them to that annoying cliche of "pot band." Good music is good music, drugs or no.

Lol.... damn tabbed browsing...

But while I'm in this topic--no one's yet gotten my quote from a few posts back.

Here, I shall repost it as I've still got the floor--hold your horses gg and Indy34. ;)

"New York Herald Tribune! New York Herald Tribune!"

*Note--the original film that used the quote. It was quoted in a certain film starring the lovely Eva Green a few years ago... I don't want that one. The film that originally used it.

U.S.Raider said:
i doubt anyone will get this.. hint: sports flick... no cross checking allowed!

*whistle blows* "AGAIN!"

There's an order to this game you know.

Currently, I have the floor...

Does anyone know the quote?

Give you a hint... it's a very famous French New Wave flick. ;)

U.S.Raider

ResidentAlien said:
There's an order to this game you know.

Currently, I have the floor...

...sorry my bad...:eek: i didn't know.

and yes i know it's really vague. i guess it's really not fair. sorry, it's from "Miracle" when they played norway i'm pretty sure, and they stunk.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
The Breathless one I knew, I just haven't been around...the new one, I have no earthly idea. So, to reset things, ResidentAlien, with...

"I will tear your soul apart."

Attila the Professor said:
The Breathless one I knew, I just haven't been around...the new one, I have no earthly idea. So, to reset things, ResidentAlien, with...

"I will tear your soul apart."

Thanks. Actually allow me (for sake of accuracy) to correct that quote. The line is really:

"We'll tear your soul apart."

:)

And it's not some crazy French flick or anything. ;)

AngieAki

ResidentAlien said:
Thanks. Actually allow me (for sake of accuracy) to correct that quote. The line is really:

"We'll tear your soul apart."

:)

And it's not some crazy French flick or anything. ;)
Hellraiser!

"Well I'm sorry I'm not the man with the mega-phone, but this is what I do."