An Indiana Jones Television Show?

Do you think there should be an Indiana Jones TV show?

• Of course! It'll help hold my interest for the next movie.

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • I'd rather play the Wii version of Staff of Kings.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiders Remake

My own vote!

I know this is wrong, but I'll vote for my own poll. :D.
Pilot episode: Indiana Jones and the Buddha's Curse: Earliest in timeline (1933), and would provide a strong opening with tons of globetrotting.
2nd episode: Indiana Jones and the Claws of Death. Although later in timeline (1935), it provides another two part (one hour each!) episode with high action, including a cliffside gunfight, a battle with a large Nazi convoy, and a truly dark and gripping storyline.
3rd episode: Indiana Jones and the Curse of Horror Island: Serves as an action packed, lighter tale, the dessert after the action packet but extremely bitter previous episodes.
Whatever changes are suggested I will go over.
P.S: I have began laying out plans for the DVD/ Blu-Ray release. Sixteen episodes, two on one disc.

Henry Jones VII

The Curse of the Horror Island seems the most interesting to me also, but the others have potential as action/adventure stories.

Raiders Remake

When Indy comes Marching in!

I'm expecting the show coming out in 2016 (With 18 different episodes!)
And guess what 2016 is.....
INDY'S 35th BIRTHDAY!
Happy birthday, ol' pal! You don't look a day over 25! In honor of this, I proclaim this TV show to be the beginning of the Year of Indy!
P.S: Show's going well! :D :)

Raiders Remake

Henry Jones VII said:
What would be the running time of an episode, and would it have an opening gambit ?
Hi! Sorry I didn't get to this post. One episode is about one hour. Some will have an opening adventure, and some are not.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Raiders Remake said:
2016 would be the year. But I'm a bit in lalaland. Maybe March or April.

That would seem to be rushing things into production, wouldn't it? Or is that just for a pilot?

How's casting looking? Lucasfilm and ABC agree on a lead yet?

Raiders Remake

Just for a pilot. Neither companies have agreed on a lead yet, but I'm assuming it'll go to Anthony Ingruber. Don't take my word, though. I'm not sure at all. :confused:

Raiders Remake

Yeah. If this series happens (I'll need your help, everyone!), principal photography will happen in (PLACES UNDISCLOSED FOR LEGAL REASONS) which will be fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.