Was anyone let down that Indy dumped a pregnant Marion at the altar?

wolfgang

I could picture Marion commanding Indiana jones to marry her very easy. However, let's say she normally wouldn't. Maybe she did once she found out she was pregnant. Like "I'll talk him into marrying me because he ain't gonna, but I love him and we are gonna have a child together." Indy's first reaction is like "Yeah sure." Then he thinks it over and leaves once again.

Then Marion would be like "Crap!! I didn't get to tell him!!" :mad:

And then KoCS happened a few years after.

BTW, Ronicle, We DO agree on that. Is there any forum already in which to discuss the Darabont script?

Last edited:

|ZiR|

Indy's let a lot of people down. (lol Elsa)

But Marion's a tough broad, let's not forget. She had a "a damn good life," remember.

A.

DAMN.

GOOD.

LIFE.

Dewy9

Can any of you all actually see Indy changing diapers and getting up in the wee hours of the morning to check on some crying baby? I certainly can't.

DocWhiskey

|ZiR| said:
Indy's let a lot of people down. (lol Elsa)

But Marion's a tough broad, let's not forget. She had a "a damn good life," remember.

A.

DAMN.

GOOD.

LIFE.

Well so have I! :mad:

Dewy9 said:
Can any of you all actually see Indy changing diapers and getting up in the wee hours of the morning to check on some crying baby? I certainly can't.

Fatherhood is Indy's uncharted territory, so it might be interesting to see.

Robyn

DocWhiskey said:
Well so have I! :mad:

Fatherhood is Indy's uncharted territory, so it might be interesting to see.

I was just gonna say the same thing! I would have loved to see Indy dealing with a baby, it would have been so fun if he'd been there when Mutt was a baby, I can see him now, picture it: it's 4:00 in the morning and all the sudden there's the sound of a screaming baby..

Indy - "Marion!!! The baby wants you!" lol