what r u eating

Montana Smith

Finn said:
I was about call you guys out for derailing the subject, but then I double checked the thread I was in... nevermind.

You may have wandered into...

Milliways.jpg

...or you may just be tripping on Smurp heads.

Stoo

Smurf-Berry Crunch...by POST!

Living in Happy Valley* and feeling in the mood for a taste of the blues? Have a bowl of Post's NEW "Smurf-Berry Crunch"! It'll keep you holding your tummies and barfing all day long!:sick:

smurf-berry-crunch-cereal-84040.jpg

*Obligatory Monty Python reference

Goodeknight

Stoo said:

If Smurf berries are what I think they are -- no thanks.

As for me, I'm eating whatever I want and still losing weight! (10 pounds in 2 weeks, baby!) I gorged myself on my son's Halloween candy two nights in a row and lost three pounds. (y)

Dr. Gonzo

What r u eating

Insert extremely attractive female's name here.

Oh Doc... I think you may have gone too far this time...

"It's not my fault! They keep serving me drinks at this tavern! It's impolite to refuse! I've been on a week long drunk because of this establishment!"

(Drunkenly sobs)
"I'm sorry folks."

Montana Smith

Pale Horse said:
Must end in a "Y" or perhaps an "IE"

Tiffany, Stacie, etc....

Debbie?

Just so long as she isn't halfway through one of her trips to Dallas. There's a lot of meat eaten in Texas, and that can't be healthy.

Pale Horse

Staff member
I so thought you might be doing the Paleo Diet, and that was your rock.

Stone Soup anyone? :)

Knowing you, it's paired with something (the truffle, not the rock)...what would that be? A Meursault Perrières white Burgundy, perhaps?

roundshort

Nice call, but no staying with something more local (the the Truffle that is) We have a few choice Barolo, Barberesco, and (my favorite) a great Carema...

(and to be clear I am not baller, the wife actually imports the guys so this is a business dinner....)