24" Cinemaquette draws closer

The 24" statue of INDIANA JONES from Cinemaquette draws closer. My contact released half a dozen photos of the nearly finished statue that will release this Summer.

Full%20Frontal%20Indy.jpg

The whole set can be viewed here. Feel free to write and ask if you have any questions. Also - a little bird may have said something about the possibility of HF signed versions. Nothing concrete yet - but keep checking back as we get closer for more info.

-les

deckard24

Is it me or does it only look like Ford from certain angles under dramatic lighting? The Aragorn statue's face is bizarre. I know they stitch the hair in, but he looks like he's got hair plugs! The attention to detail is incredible with the clothes and the facial stubble, but the Toys Mcoy version to me has a better Ford likeness. Don't get me wrong it's still very cool, but I don't know about dropping $1,500 on it!

the_three_bears

deckard24 said:
Is it me or does it only look like Ford from certain angles under dramatic lighting? The Aragorn statue's face is bizarre. I know they stitch the hair in, but he looks like he's got hair plugs! The attention to detail is incredible with the clothes and the facial stubble, but the Toys Mcoy version to me has a better Ford likeness. Don't get me wrong it's still very cool, but I don't know about dropping $1,500 on it!

Exactly,

I would never pay $1,000+ for this as it does not look like him! :(
I collect Kenner figures but if I did want a bigger model I would definately go for a Toys McCoy over this.

Wu_Han

It looks fantastic. I think it's the best Indy figure I've ever seen. I couldn't see myself paying that much for it though.

Johan

You've convinced me to come to the store again, I've only been to the comic book part of the building but haven't seen any of your Indy stuff. Is this stuff on display upstairs or something? Next time I go to Planet of Sound I'll be sure to drop in. By the way I need Marval's Temple of Doom part 1...you got it?

Wu_Han

Looks like a cool toy to me.

No I wouldn't pay 1000+ for it. And no it doesn't look like Indy but hey show me a figure that does! :)

I'd buy it

Vendetta08

Now that's something! The clothing, details, and hair are amazing. However, that really looks nothing like Ford. A 24'inch figure, now that is huge. Now if I were rich, I'd probably think about getting one, but the likeness is too off. I see there's only 1,000 in stock.

As cool as it is, why does Indy have Blue eyes................?