Yet another random video thread

Le Saboteur

Well, now. You know things have reached critical mass when the normally fun loving drag queens are taking a certain group of carpetbaggers to task.

It goes without saying that -- NSFW.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5xyqbc7SQ4w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pale Horse

Staff member
It's okay, you can admit it

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TM8L7bdwVaA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Le Saboteur

Since the esteemed Pale Horse wants to anoint a post of mine as a candidate for Best of 2014, I wanted to let him know that bit can be topped...

gifs_22.gif

Since this is the video thread, though...

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/APtj3EvhfWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:hat:

Le Saboteur

I've been looking for a business opportunity with a decent franchise fee, and this one seems pretty reasonable. Subway's is too damn high.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6YfpBbPDVZA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Le Saboteur

This is for Pale and his curmudgeonly ways.

:hat:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/StTqXEQ2l-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pale Horse

Staff member
I've an offspring who wants to see this this weekend. I don't know whether I should shake your hand, or your head. LOL.

Perfect video, though.

and truth be told, I ain't that curmudgenly as it may seem.

Le Saboteur

Budweiser and the Wizard of Oz think Opening Day should become a National Holiday.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mcdMqEFKpgg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baseball is Better.

There's even an official White House petition!

Sign it, hepcat!

Le Saboteur

Every work of art ever made described in three not really safe for work words unless your boss is cool.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3l5Cxv-boPc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That cement is there for the weight, dear.

Le Saboteur

Hello there.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z0A10MxIQPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mKY2zOkyXUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Le Saboteur

Part of my interest in seeing an Indiana Jones movie in West Africa is getting this on film in some manner.

Think of the possibilities!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fM3BuQneSk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pale Horse

Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kdemFfbS5H0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Le Saboteur

My interest in Star Wars VII just went up 100%.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8eJDTcDUQxQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or, this must be what District 10 is like.

Le Saboteur

Rooting around in my cd collection produced this gem.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JHcFWcnS94E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Le Saboteur

'cause I'm one of the whorey crew...

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YyH-YnsYofg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good cover.

Le Saboteur

Life's short. Go surfing.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-vZr85XDu38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2cDUnEdbXTM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Go pre-order the flick, too. You'll enjoy it. It is the sport of kings after all.

Le Saboteur

Pale Horse said:
The crew making the video, or the crew in the video..:confused:

Didn't Garth Brooks say something about this?

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mvCgSqPZ4EM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now, you'll need to excuse me. I need my meat quotient.

It's okay. Just pretend it's Harry with a very NSFW message.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/h_6py7V2OuU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Montana Smith

Le Saboteur said:

:eek:

:D

And now for something completely different...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ad4fagTyaM4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Would Volkswagen really make something so outrageous? No, it wouldn’t. While some companies eagerly court any exposure, Volkswagen was not pleased by the commercial, which was made on spec by two 30-something London-based creatives, Dan Brooks and Lee Ford, who work under the moniker LAD (or “Lee and Dan”). “We made it for ourselves,” explains Brooks. “Sometimes people talk about making something and never do it; we decided to do it even though it’s controversial.” While neither Brooks nor Ford will say how the 30-second clip ended up on the Internet, within days it was careening from desktop to desktop. It was blogged widely, and the hunt to uncover the makers was on. Once LAD was identified, angry executives from Volkswagen threatened to sue. And soon after that, the pair, flooded with inquiries, signed with Czar, a repping agency that hopes to capitalize on LAD’s skills and notoriety. While still a little jumpy about legal action — Brooks and Ford apologized and promised never to infringe on the VW brand again, and VW has refrained from legal action — they have new career options, and a lot of people have looked at the tough little Polo coupe for a minute or two. And so it goes in the upside-down world of viral marketing where bad is good and often it’s consumers making the ads instead of ad agencies

http://www.criticalcommons.org/Members/ironman28/clips/vw_suicide_bomber.mov/view

Pale Horse

Staff member
Le Saboteur said:
Didn't Garth Brooks say something about this?

It's okay. Just pretend it's Harry with a very NSFW message.

I am genuinely sorry I even asked. :sick:

Le Saboteur

Pale Horse said:
I am genuinely sorry I even asked. :sick:

Oh Paley.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yef_zvyt8_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Though, to be fair I should have put the original comment in quotation marks.

Baz's masterpiece not withstanding, somebody was behind in their rent and the Landlord in the Grey Suit decided to come calling. Ignore the crappy music.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RJilFvxMQE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finally, my son, Pale, ran a race with a cannonball!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SNy3R7Q9-6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: