Happy Birthday to All

Mickiana

Thanks RS. What a scenario - getting to that ripe old age just to lie in bed leaking to death from shotgun pellet wounds. Whatever it is I did or will do, I hope it was worth it! :confused: :gun: :dead:

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
Happy Birthday Mic...you old bleeding heart bastard!:hat:
Happy Belated B-Day to Mickiana, a fellow fan who has lived long enough to have seen "Raiders" back in 1981.:hat:

"The things which the child loves remain in the domain of the heart until old age." - Kahlil Gibran
The Man said:
Crystal Skull turns three today. Just sayin'...
This really depends on where one lives. Technically, it's birthday was 4 days ago because "Skull" premiered at Cannes in France on the 18th.

It also had an early opening in a few countries on the 21st: Switzerland, Belgium, Australia, Brazil, Peru...even Egypt and Morocco saw it before the rest of the world!;)

Mickiana

Thanks Stoo. Yeah, seeing Raiders on the big screen when I was 13. What can I say? It's virtually Raider's 30th. My brother has a movie projector. I might have a commemorative screening. Not as big screen as the first time but pretty good.

And Happy birthday to everyone else! (I haven't looked at this thread for a long time)

kongisking

Thanks, Man and Rocket. As for RS's question, of course I do! Maybe it helps that the film involves skulls, and what island does His Royal Hairiness live on? :rolleyes:

Stoo

The Man said:
In two years, you'll be king, Kong. Have a good one, Bud.
I echo this sentiment. From the 1966 King Kong cartoon:

King Kong
You know the name of
King Kong
You know the fame of
King Kong
Ten times as big as a man.

One day, a boy too young to know the danger
Made a friend of this giant, fearsome stranger
And the life they led on their island, oh,
Became a legend,
The legend of...

King Kong
You know the name of
King Kong
You know the fame of
King Kong
Ten times as big as a MAN!

From one Kong fan to another, have a good one, my friend!:hat: Here's a B-Day cake for you:

kong7.jpg

kongisking

Stoo said:
I echo this sentiment. From the 1966 King Kong cartoon:

King Kong
You know the name of
King Kong
You know the fame of
King Kong
Ten times as big as a man.

One day, a boy too young to know the danger
Made a friend of this giant, fearsome stranger
And the life they led on their island, oh,
Became a legend,
The legend of...

King Kong
You know the name of
King Kong
You know the fame of
King Kong
Ten times as big as a MAN!

From one Kong fan to another, have a good one, my friend!:hat: Here's a B-Day cake for you:

kong7.jpg

Aww, thanks a lot, Stoo. That's a hell of a cake!

Maybe I'll re-watch Jackson's opus to celebrate...

Stoo

Happy B-Day to Junior Jones (Phil, the J J with a space in his username)! Have a good one, buddy.:hat:

Stoo said:
Happy B-Day to Junior Jones (Phil, the J J with a space in his username)! Have a good one, buddy.:hat:

Hope you have a great day my brother! May misfortune follow you the rest of your life, and never catch up.:hat:

This month runneth over, regards to Mitch, Lairdo, Whitey, Ed,(IndyCast), John Boy, Elizabeth, Daddy, Mary Ellen, Mama, Jim Bob, Erin, Ben...everybody.