Classic movie posters seen in the film?

dr.jones1986

I was watching the Skull for the first time in a while this morning and I noticed in the credits that it mentions the rights for several images used in the film. Dr. Pepper was one but it also mentions the movie posters for "Vertigo" and "Jailhouse Rock". Does anyone know where these images are featured in the movie? I never noticed either of them before. Vertigo didn't even come out until 58 so it could be an anachronism to even have the poster featured in the film. Jailhouse Rock came out in November of 57 which would seem to fit with the story taking place in autumn of 57.

Stoo

Hey, dr.jones'86! :) Don't know about the "Jailhouse Rock" poster but I found the one for "Vertigo" back in 2009 (and, you're right, it's an anachronism).

Not %100 sure about the identifying, "The Wrong Man", though.

HitchcockPosters.jpg

Originally posted in the thread:
"Secrets of a Master Builder" Footage - KotCS
Post #20

dr.jones1986

Stoo said:
Hey, dr.jones'86! :) Don't know about the "Jailhouse Rock" poster but I found the one for "Vertigo" back in 2009 (and, you're right, it's an anachronism).

Not %100 sure about the identifying, "The Wrong Man", though.

HitchcockPosters.jpg

Originally posted in the thread:
"Secrets of a Master Builder" Footage - KotCS
Post #20

I didn't see your response in that thread, did you find it when Indy and Mutt are talking at the dinner before the fight breaks out? Perhaps the posters are slightly visible through the window? That is my only guess for where they could be in the movie.