Indiana Jones and the Legend of the Crystal Skulls

Got Pi?

Hey everybody. Some of you may have read the original "Legend of the Crystal Skulls", and some of you may not. But I wasn't really happy with the outcome of the story, so I'm rewriting it. I haven't got the story done yet, but here's a small sample. The story's about halfway done so far, and it's turning out to be much better than the original.

monkey

Hey 3.14,
I like your style!! Good reading. Hard hitting and right to the point (no pun intended). I love cliffhangers!!

Looking forward to reading more (especially what happens next!).

Got Pi?

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm nearly finished with the story, and I might have it done by the beginning of July. It's turning out to be really good, and there's plenty of action. I just hope you guys will enjoy it!

Johan

As long as you know there is already the crystal skull being used in the indy novels.

Got Pi?

IndyJohan said:
As long as you know there is already the crystal skull being used in the indy novels.

Yes, I realized that. It's in the beginning of "Indiana Jones and the Philosipher's Stone", isn't it? But I found out about it about a month after I finished the original. When I got ready to re-write the story, I decided I'd just keep the crystal skulls idea anyway. Plus, it's the very first entire story revolving around the crystal skulls, at least as far as I know...