The BAD GUY!

epicbadguy

IAdventurer01 said:
I've been scheming to find a certain Hawaiian shirt and try to 'accidently' get chosen. Any chance of this working? :p

Unfortunately that Marrion will TEAR YOU UP!
She's MEAN!
I mean, C'MON!
CAN'T YOU SEE THE BONES???!
(Obscure cross refrence to "Monty Python and the Holy Grail")

The BAD GUY!

Ray Delark

I once worked at Disney/MGM

Congratulations BAD GUY! I had HIGH hopes of getting in the show then and now.

Kind Regards,
- Bret

Last edited:

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I saw IJESS back about 8 years ago, I suppose I might have seen you then. We stayed a bit after the last show and have the chance to talk to "Indy" & "Marion".

I'm hoping to go back to WDW in a year or so, I'll be sure to stay after the show and talk to you.

Canyon

Hey, badguy! Welcome to The Raven! :) You have an awesome job! Looks like fun!

epicbadguy said:
My fondest hope is to win someday...
Beat up Indy...
Jump into the plane...
Fly off with Marion into the sunset!

The BAD GUY

You wish! :rolleyes: :D

roundshort

Well, you and your friends have provided my family and I many shows over the years and look forward to many more! Your show is a must see!

epicbadguy

Thanks so much guys...
To us it's a truck driver of an acting job...Make no mistake, I LOVE it! It has been my home for over 16 years now. I get a huge rush of adrenalyn before every show. I have done several other projects in the past (I'm the original Terminator in T2-3D at Universal. I was a Viking in a Japanese theme park. Several TV and Movie roles) and I have more roles coming up. I am friends with Tom Savini, the Guru of Horror (Night of/Dawn of/Day of the Dead...Dusk till Dawn and many more!) He is currently working with Robert Rodrigues and Quinten Tarrentino on "Grindhouse". He came to the show and I recognized him immediately. I went over to meet him afterwards and we have become friends ever since that moment. I guess he took one look at me and said to himself, "MAN, That guy really needs to be in a Monster Mask!"

The BAD GUY!

TomSaviniandMe.jpg

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Dude, that's awesome!!!:whip: I'm about to work on a short Independent horror film, myself as a production assistant... I'm a first year film student.

Ray Delark

epicbadguy said:
Thanks so much guys...
To us it's a truck driver of an acting job...Make no mistake, I LOVE it! It has been my home for over 16 years now. I get a huge rush of adrenalyn before every show. I have done several other projects in the past (I'm the original Terminator in T2-3D at Universal. I was a Viking in a Japanese theme park. Several TV and Movie roles) and I have more roles coming up. I am friends with Tom Savini, the Guru of Horror (Night of/Dawn of/Day of the Dead...Dusk till Dawn and many more!) He is currently working with Robert Rodrigues and Quinten Tarrentino on "Grindhouse". He came to the show and I recognized him immediately. I went over to meet him afterwards and we have become friends ever since that moment. I guess he took one look at me and said to himself, "MAN, That guy really needs to be in a Monster Mask!"

The BAD GUY!

TomSaviniandMe.jpg

Very COOL BAD GUY! :D

landho

Hi there, epicbadguy! I recently got to see your performance, though I did not get to meet you. I did, however, get to meet "Marion." I would love to know her name (Hallie something, I think) and anything you can tell me about her. Just so there is no confusion, this is who I am talking about:

Thank you! :)

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Just back from Orlando, and though I didn't make it to your park, I saw fireballs from atop the Blizzard Beach water slide. Nice mural of Indy entering Disney-MGM, and Ford was willing to part with his Nazi outfit for the Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney. The Dinosaur version of the Forbidden Eye jeep ride at Animal Kingdom was a kick too, as was rafting the river Kali!

Good to have you here at the Raven. Thats very cool your involved with the Horror Genre. My friends and I just completed "The Wizard of Gore",its a horror film starring Crispin Glover and Brad Dourif. Brad plays the Evil Acupuncturist, I am his double for all of the acupuncture scenes,check it out on the big screen in MAY. If you need something besides pain killers every time Indy kills you try looking into acupuncture. Good Luck Bad Guy and thanks for being part of the Indy Universe.:)