Ask a Stupid Indy Question, Get a Stupid Indy Answer

Goodeknight

A: The fridge is a human-sized toaster, so yes, he was in a toaster, or more specifically, a microwave since he was nuked.

Q: If you can only see the Nazca lines from the perspective of "The Gods" in the sky, then why can you see them from the hilltop cemetery?

156.jpg

JCC1004

A: Well technically it's not an aerial view.So ;)

Q: After The duck falls three times you can see a village at the village behind them, It it abandoned? Why don't people come?

JCC1004

Bah! My beloved game thread lost again! This is intolerable!

Q: Why doesn't Indy get a milkshake on the zeppelin? His father is acting a lot younger than he is so why shouldn't he?

AnythingGoes

JCC1004 said:
Bah! My beloved game thread lost again! This is intolerable!

Q: Why doesn't Indy get a milkshake on the zeppelin? His father is acting a lot younger than he is so why shouldn't he?
A: He was afraid of raising his already very high blood sugar.
Q: Why didn't any of the other slave children think to break their bonds with a mallet long before Shorty?
:whip:

Team Indy

A: They were secretly planning a revolt by praying to the god of destruction, Vishnu, but he refused to answer their prayers, so they were left hopeless and in despair.
Q: What would happen if, in a fit of rage, Indy electrocuted Marion?

Meerkat

A: You all know how I'd answer this...*twisted smile*
Q: Why weren't meerkats ever included in the Indiana Jones movies?

XanaduEli

Meerkat said:
A: You all know how I'd answer this...*twisted smile*
Q: Why weren't meerkats ever included in the Indiana Jones movies?

because they thought the awesomness would distract us from the movie

why didnt they decide to make the entire of temple of doom into a musical and call it Indiana Jones the musical: anything goes?

JCC1004

A: Because Lucas had a horrible incident in one of his childhood plays.

Q: Why does no one try to take advantage of Marion when she's drunk at the Raven?

Meerkat

A: Because George Lucas, the Almighty Indiana Jones Universe God, told them not to.
Q: I know you're going to kill me for asking this, but?*takes deep breath* What if Indy had a family with Spalko?

XanaduEli

Doctor_Indy321 said:
A: DEAR LORD!!!!!!!

Q: What if Indy wore a ballcap instead of a fedora?

Hahaha I knew that somebody would say that. (you will have to get used to us Irina+Indy fans)

Any way

A: If Indy wore a ball cap, then Indiana Jones would cease to exist.

Q: What would happen if Toy story met Indiana Jones?

Doctor_Indy321

A: Toy Story would cease to exist, because Indy would work his magic with that whip and fists ;)

Q: What would happen if Indiana Jones was a bad guy in the movie??

(PS: please do not hurt me for saying that :))

XanaduEli

Doctor_Indy321 said:
A: Toy Story would cease to exist, because Indy would work his magic with that whip and fists ;)

Q: What would happen if Indiana Jones was a bad guy in the movie??

(PS: please do not hurt me for saying that :))

A: Then that would be another reason why Indy and Irina Make a good match ;)

Q: What would happen if,while sinking in the sand pit, Instead of revealing Mutt was Indy's son, Marion revealed that she was a man. :eek: (Don't ask)

JCC1004

Doctor_Indy321 said:
xD Indy would probably let himself die :D

what would happen if indy never had a whip, gun and pistol?
A: He would only be that nerdy college professor and only gawk in the museum, not contribute to it.

Q: Was my favourite thread worth bumping for the sake of the lead lined refrigerator?

JCC1004

A: Illiy, short for Illinois.

Q: Why did Indy, Marion, and Mutt trust the deranged Oxley to get help? Also what kind of help did they expect him to find besides the Russians? They are in the middle of a jungle.

Team Indy

JCC1004 said:
A: Illiy, short for Illinois.

Q: Why did Indy, Marion, and Mutt trust the deranged Oxley to get help? Also what kind of help did they expect him to find besides the Russians? They are in the middle of a jungle.

A: Gosh, I don't know, maybe they were panicking and weren't thinking clearly. That kind of stuff happens; plus, it was the 50s, so everyone was a little crazy back then. ;)

Q: Why did I answer my own question?

Fortune Cookie

A: I don't know, because you just felt like it??? (did you actually answer your own question? I don't see it! :confused: )
Q: Doctor Jones, Doctor Jones??