Shia LaBeouf

TheFedora

Shia Labeouf cant catch a break according to "Esquire"

Over the past couple of years, LaBeouf’s style, a mix of military, athleisure, and (mostly) normcore—what he calls “blue collar”—has become a fixation among men’s-wear enthusiasts. Kanye West, for one, is a fan: In a “No More Parties in L. A.” outtake, he raps, “I wish I dressed as fresh as Shia LaBeouf.” When Kanye went to LaBeouf’s house to discuss possible art collaborations, he asked if he could have some of his clothes for a pop-up shop. “Around the same time, I took my mother to his concert,” LaBeouf tells me. “She is, of course, obsessed with Kanye West. When I brought her backstage, he was a ****ing sweetheart to her. And it just felt fair. So I’m like, ‘Go for it, my guy. Take everything you want.’ And he did. He took all my ****ing clothes. Me and him haven’t really been in contact since he blew up onstage and, you know, **** on me.” (In November 2016, during a fifteen-minute midconcert meltdown in Sacramento, Kanye said, “Shia LaBeouf: Kid Cudi feels a way. Call him.” LaBeouf directed Cudi in a music video and a short film in 2011. What West meant is open to interpretation.) I ask if he’s tried to reach out. “Of course, bro. I ****ing love Kanye West. He’s going through a lot. And I don’t know where he’s at or what he’s doing.” Last May, style bloggers worked themselves into a tizzy when Kanye was photographed wearing the exact same cap that LaBeouf had worn in public countless times before. “The dude has a lot of my ****,” he says. Yeezy even took his Indiana Jones hat.

TL: dR. Shia labeouf admits here Kanye west stole the Indy Hat he got to keep from KOTC.

Joe Brody

130418-borg_vs_mcenroe.jpg

Whatever else you say about the man, he [generally] gets good reviews.

Joe Brody

Pale Horse said:
Would you recommend this film?

''Yes" but I'm biased. I remember watching those matches as a kid, and a friend and former co-worker actually managed McEnroe's band. It was a cool time for men's tennis that lasted until the next generation (like Yannick Noah) never really rose up and closed the deal and you can see where men's tennis is today.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Did Kanye and Trump trade hats? Nothing's too weird for 2018...

Meanwhile Shia's introspection continues as he portrays his father in Honey Boy.

Nurhachi1991

Shia LaBeouf is a legend.

That’s crazy that Disney changed the ending! I think I saw a hard drive of Clinton’s emails, the Epstein client list, and that mysterious $10 million that suddenly appeared in the big guys bank account! I’m all for added Easter eggs but I prefer the original ending tbh