Indy Board Games

NevadaSmith

Hey everyone, me and some friends are going to be having an Indiana Jones themed Halloween party where everyone is to be dressed as someone from the Indy universe. I'm going as Mola Ram and hope to take best costume haha. We want to have some Indy activities during the party as well and thought a good way to start everything off would be with some board games. I know of the Game of LIFE and Monopoly Indy versions, but are there any other Indiana Jones board games I should know about? Something wacky and ridiculous would be awesome especially after Monopoly/LIFE.

Any suggestions welcome, any if anyone wants to give us some suggestions for other activities such as drinking games or general party games that would be great. We have some stuff planned but would welcome some new ideas. Thanks in advance.

Stoo

Hi, Nevada. Welcome to The Raven. :hat:

Here's a thread that mentions several of the various board games out there: Indy Board Games

An idea for a drinking game could be to have an array of cups & glasses filled with water but one of them has vodka, gin or white rum in it. Draw straws (or something similar) and the winner of each round gets to pick a cup...hopefully being the one with the alcohol.

Call it, "Choose the Booze" ! :D

NevadaSmith

Stoo said:
Hi, Nevada. Welcome to The Raven. :hat:

Here's a thread that mentions several of the various board games out there: Indy Board Games

An idea for a drinking game could be to have an array of cups & glasses filled with water but one of them has vodka, gin or white rum in it. Draw straws (or something similar) and the winner of each round gets to pick a cup...hopefully being the one with the alcohol.

Call it, "Choose the Booze" ! :D

Ah thank you, I was trying to find a thread about board games here but I guess I was not searching right. I like the sound of that game as well, we got our hands on some clear whiskey so that could make it really interesting.

NevadaSmith

Moedred said:
Merged.

No sightings of the cardboard Monopoly box in the wild, huh?

Found one that was listed online that we might order, but Monopoly might be a little heavy for a booze influenced Halloween party.

NevadaSmith

NevadaSmith said:
Hey everyone, me and some friends are going to be having an Indiana Jones themed Halloween party where everyone is to be dressed as someone from the Indy universe. I'm going as Mola Ram and hope to take best costume haha. We want to have some Indy activities during the party as well and thought a good way to start everything off would be with some board games. I know of the Game of LIFE and Monopoly Indy versions, but are there any other Indiana Jones board games I should know about? Something wacky and ridiculous would be awesome especially after Monopoly/LIFE.

Any suggestions welcome, any if anyone wants to give us some suggestions for other activities such as drinking games or general party games that would be great. We have some stuff planned but would welcome some new ideas. Thanks in advance.

I came upon the motherload of Indy games, but I don't know how good most of them are going to be. I found a website that had some used Indiana Jones games and I was able to get everything I needed from them. I found the Game of Life, Monopoly, the interactive DVD game, Akator Temple race; plus someone was even selling an Indy loot crate on there. It should all be arriving next week, I will let you all know how they play when I get them!