Future Indiana Jones Lego

What future Lego Indy sets would you prefer?

• Raven bar

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Ark tabernacle

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Life raft

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Bug tunnel, spike room

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Rock crusher, maharajah with krtya

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Circus train caboose, water tank spout

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Venice catacombs

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Brunwald Castle fireplace

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Tank chase

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Grail Temple trials and knight's chamber

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Rocket sled, crate, sedan

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Fridge and nuclear bomb

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

fixer79

Aye, the LC tank would be great!

But my absolute fave would be the LC circus train, complete with giraffes, rhinos, snakes and a lion!
:whip:

Sea Monarch

I was tremendously pleased with this line of Indy merchandise. Lego did a tremendous job. (y) I was only able to buy four of the sets at the time because I was in between jobs for a bit, and much of my collecting focus was on the Hasbro Action Figure line. Some day I'd like to complete the collection by obtaining at least one, if not two of each made.

That being said, if the line had continued, or if it ever re-launches. I would love to see the Grail Temple rendered in Lego. It's really a crime that it was never made available as a playset either for Hasbro's Indy Action Figure line, or Lego Indy.

More than any other Indyverse set piece, it has in droves, the most important feature that lends itself to playset translation: Booby Traps! And the Lego scale makes larger endeavors of this magnitude attainable. C'mon Lego, we want our Grail Temple! :gun: :gun:

Of course I would love to see Lego for every significant Indy scene. But realistically, if I could only have two more choices from the poll list, I'd choose the Tank Chase, and YIJ Circus Train. I would also love to see a Map Room set! :cool: Still, I'm happy with what we were given.

jtmitch

I wish they would release some of the old sets. My kids are going crazy over Indy Legos now and I have to pay $15 or more just for Indy...that they loose a week later it seems.

inky_skin

Well, if Marty McFly and the Ghostbusters can get sets then maybe Indy fans should go the Lego CUUSOO route if they want more ?

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Lego's license with Lucasfilm runs to 2022, but likely will be extended again for films like Indy 6.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
So Indy 6 didn’t pan out (yet), but the license is still set to expire next year, so spirited negotiations are probably occurring. Some Lego Star Wars sets for early 2022 have been announced.

Perhaps for a grail temple set, a diorama in 4 quadrants for the 3 trials plus the grail chamber, hinged to fold together or fan out? And raised on pillars a few bricks high to simulate caverns below.

IndianaBones

If they’re realizing sets for the fifth movie next year, I hope they go back and tackle the previous 4 as well. I’d love
-Tank model with Indy, Henry Jones Sr., Marcus, Sallah on horse, and the villains
- Young Indy with train set
- Temple of Doom Bridge (that collapses)

metalinvader

I may be alone here but I would love a nuke town Lego set. Mannequin mini figs,mini plastic gophers,A panicking Indy and a launching fridge. They'd easily get 45 bucks off of me for that.

IndianaBones

I may be alone here but I would love a nuke town Lego set. Mannequin mini figs,mini plastic gophers,A panicking Indy and a launching fridge. They'd easily get 45 bucks off of me for that.
As controversial as that scene is, I would too love a set from it. Although I wonder how they would make it considering it was a whole town. Maybe scale it to just the house he breaks into and hides in the fridge?

metalinvader

Maybe do a singular house,Like they have done with Kenobi's hut.Fire place,tv,Kitchen with the fridge and a little front yard area. Could work!

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Bumping this for the poll, and to add some ballpark price levels. Vehicles that enclose figures, moving parts, and walled scenes tend to require more bricks. If Star Wars gets sets like 7201 where nothing's happening, how about a new Indy set where something is?

$$$ - Raven bar
$$ - Ark tabernacle
$ - Life raft
$$$ - Bug tunnel, spike room
$$ - Rock crusher, maharajah with krtya
$$$ - Circus train caboose, water tank spout
$$ - Venice catacombs
$ - Brunwald Castle fireplace
$$$ - Tank chase
$$$ - Grail Temple trials and knight's chamber
$$ - Rocket sled, crate, sedan
$ - Fridge and nuclear bomb