The Spalko Sexiness Thread

Canyon

Indy_Chic said:
I knew you boys would make a drooling thread of some sort for Miss Spalko.:p

I am straight so I'll just say that I think Spalko looks pretty cool and very stylish. She will probably end up being my fave Indy villain. :cool:

*Indy_Chic now flees back to the Indiana Jones and Shia drooling threads*

Yeah, I knew they would do it also. :rolleyes:

Hehe. This is the funniest thread I've read in a long while. :p ;)

And guys, that's what you get for teasing us Indy droolers! :p :p :p

*Also flees back to the Indy and Shia drooling threads* :D

sarah navarro

Canyon said:
Yeah, I knew they would do it also. :rolleyes:

Hehe. This is the funniest thread I've read in a long while. :p ;)

And guys, that's what you get for teasing us Indy droolers! :p :p :p

*Also flees back to the Indy and Shia drooling threads* :D
YAH!:D
I would like to take this time to interrupt this thread......................................................................................................

Ok im finished.:p

Deckard

"I like the Austrian way better."

eqwtgqtt.jpg

tq3uiog579123t58uiognv.jpg

138.jpg

384.jpg

indyeventpic.jpg

Tyger Cheex

Black Bob Haircut ("Check")
Dangerous ("Check")
Black Leather Boots ("Check")
Lots of shouting and ordering men about ("Check")
Black Leather Gloves ("Check")

In the world of Tyger Cheex, Spalko is indeed "HOT" as she has all the hallmarks of a Dominatrix! :hat:

Might have to get Mrs Cheex a "Spalko" fancy dress costume! Hehehe! :whip:

Joe Brody

Why do I feel like the greater part of this thread is populated with Paramount interns?

Spalko Hot? Please.

Where's Cate on the FMH 100?

In the day and age where teens uTube Jessica Alba doing a patented Richard Rodriguez dance sequence in Sin City, don't even try and tell me that what we're seeing of Blanchett's character in KotCS is flipping the switches of any real red-blooded American males -- not with that wig and the reinforced toughskin knees of her costume.

nitzsche

Cate is extremely gorgeous. There's something fierce about her as Spalko that's akin to Famke Janssen as the "thigh-crushing" Bond dominatrix. She's not leading with her sex appeal as Spalko, but some of the promos of the character ring with sexual undertones.

Alison looked much better before she carved her face up. Cate's beauty is unconventional and her sexiness comes from her screen presence as some of the characters she plays.

Avilos

Joe Brody said:
Why do I feel like the greater part of this thread is populated with Paramount interns?

Spalko Hot? Please.

Where's Cate on the FMH 100?

In the day and age where teens uTube Jessica Alba doing a patented Richard Rodriguez dance sequence in Sin City, don't even try and tell me that what we're seeing of Blanchett's character in KotCS is flipping the switches of any real red-blooded American males -- not with that wig and the reinforced toughskin knees of her costume.

Maybe not every red-blooded American male agrees with the Mainstream Media's narrow definition of what beauty can be!

Michael24

Deckard said:

Yeah, I think Alison still tops the bill as "Sexiest Indy Babe." At least for me. In the overall list, Cate/Spalko would probably rank #3, right behind Alison and Kate Capshaw. (y)

Agent Z

nitzsche said:
Cate is extremely gorgeous. There's something fierce about her as Spalko that's akin to Famke Janssen as the "thigh-crushing" Bond dominatrix. She's not leading with her sex appeal as Spalko, but some of the promos of the character ring with sexual undertones.

Alison looked much better before she carved her face up. Cate's beauty is unconventional and her sexiness comes from her screen presence as some of the characters she plays.

Definitely. It's all about attitude as well as physical beauty.

You really hit on there probably being undertones. I mean, it is a family film at the end of the day, but there's no denying that the adults will sit there in their seats with sly grins for some of the stuff that may pass over the younger heads.

I guess a comparison could be made to Sarah Douglas's Ursa in Superman II: the kid is in his seat booing her because she is the villain, but the father next to the kid is kinda appreciating her on a different level as well, even while he is booing along with his son. :D

Michael24

Agent Z said:
You really hit on there probably being undertones. I mean, it is a family film at the end of the day, but there's no denying that the adults will sit there in their seats with sly grins for some of the stuff that may pass over the younger heads.

Yeah, at the time the whole "She talks in her sleep" thing completely went over my head. Just like in The Empire Strikes Back I had no idea what Han's "I don't have time for anything else" bit to Leia really meant until years later. Han, you devil. :whip:

Indy_Chic

sarah navarro said:
YAH!:D
I would like to take this time to interrupt this thread......................................................................................................

Ok im finished.:p

Hahaha!!! :D

Deckard said:

eqwtgqtt.jpg

tq3uiog579123t58uiognv.jpg

I just want to say that Indy looks very sexy in those pictures...*sigh*

Wait a minute...this isn't the Indy drooling thread! :eek: ;)