Found: Last Crusade cinema standee

tokyosxwhale

I went back to my parents last weekend and they asked me to tidy out their loft. Right at the back, behind a pile of boxes I saw a familiar set of eyes looking out at me.

It was a rather large Indiana Jones standee that I found sticking sticking out of the trash of our local Blockbusters back around 1990! I remember struggling to walk my trash-treasure back home.

My parents have moved several times since then and to be honest, I forgot all about it until last weekend.

Considering it's been in a loft for 28 years and has been moved several times, it's not in too bad a condition. The edges are a little wobbly in places, there's a couple of scuff marks and the tip of the plane's wing has broken off but it still looks great.

It measures 148cm x 145cm and is from the UK VHS release :whip:

gxvxk4I.jpg

SPVMZhk.jpg

Pf8ahKT.jpg

nvT0oVi.jpg

Last edited:

axelan

The weird thing is, I have worked on many construction sites and seen hundreds of tape measures over the years but this is the first time I recall ever seeing a metric one. Thanks for sharing (y)

tokyosxwhale

axelan said:
The weird thing is, I have worked on many construction sites and seen hundreds of tape measures over the years but this is the first time I recall ever seeing a metric one. Thanks for sharing (y)

I KNEW I should've posted this on MetricMeasures.com :D

tokyosxwhale

My gf has said that Indy is always 'peeping' at her. I've NO idea what she's talking about but I've decided to sell it. I'll put the link to the sale in the 'buy/sell/trade links' room.

3xJFEEz.jpg