Favorite Scene In Indiana Jones 4

kongisking

Montana Smith said:
It was a triumphal return, from the ignoble beaten down first appearance to the most tense of cliffhangers.

After this sequence the film goes downhill faster than Pauline.

If only the entirety had been as tight as the prologue, give or take (mostly take away) a few rodents.

I'm especially fond of "SURE, GREAT, DON'T WAIT FOR ME!" I though that was classic Indiana Jones. :D

Wilhelm

The opening was the cliffhanger of the previous movie, Indiana Jones 3 1/2 or "Indiana Jones and the Saucer Men from Mars", that's the feel of the movie if they had done it in the 90s.

Pale Horse

Staff member
salt_ending_credits.jpg

Dr.Jonesy

I've always loved the scene where they enter one of the temples and are observing the paintings on the walls. Such a well done scene and it shows just how much Indy knows; I love scenes like those.

Dr.Jonesy

Brooke Logan said:
It's sad and chilling to see a vision of what really would happen in a nuclear attack.

It was pretty damn crazy. I remember some article in 2009ish discussing how many scientists said it was one of the if not THE most accurate representation of an atomic bomb on film.

Dr.Jonesy said:

It was pretty damn crazy. I remember some article in 2009ish discussing how many scientists said it was one of the if not THE most accurate representation of an atomic bomb on film.
You've GOT to find THAT one!:rolleyes:

That's worth posting...stop bogarting that joint dude: puff puff pass!

indyrcks

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VbdaoAYveUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Z dweller

I'm no KOTCS fan, but if I had to select a favorite scene it would be the one in which Indy packs his suitcase on his way to London.

For me, it was the only one in which he showed a real sense of purpose in the entire movie.

TheFedora

Blackadder said:
Scene with the ants, got that impression: "What a horrible way to die".

Yeah, I liked that as a instance of natural horror, with all of the ants literally eating you alive and what not.

TheFedora

Blackadder said:
Indeed, but also how they drag the victim in ant hole. :dead:

Oh yeah I remember. Head first, and once he goes in...the kicking abruptly stops and you realize just how many more ants were in there....

PaleFoxoftheBalkanBazaars

I'm a pretty big fan of the cemetery scene with the discovery of Orellana and the skull. It felt a bit grittier than the rest of the movie and focused on the actual archaeological discovery. The conquistador being exposed to air and degrading is a favorite moment in the film for me.