The Raven's Collected Quotes

Indy's brother

Ouch, Rocket. After being in SW's shadow for so long, that comment made me just think that my dream of an Indy 5 could be called "Indy's Brother and The Quest for John Glass".

kongisking

My posts are like Queen Narissa. Spiteful, vindictive, very large but never crazy!

Five bucks to whoever knows what I was referencing there. No, really. :rolleyes:

DiscoLad

Sharkey said:
Looks like you already did...:rolleyes:

Even though:

I didn't count is as my posting, I was saying it would entertain me if someone did. :D
Rollin those eyes at me... They're gonna get stuck like that! :p

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Indy's brother said:
Ouch, Rocket. After being in SW's shadow for so long, that comment made me just think that my dream of an Indy 5 could be called "Indy's Brother and The Quest for John Glass".

I think you mean George...which is possibly even more appropriate.

Indy's brother

Attila the Professor said:
I think you mean George...which is possibly even more appropriate.

Mental block because of fan-neglect that could be considered emotional abuse, maybe? Being the megalomaniac that I am, I don't normally like being corrected. That was perfect, though.

Junior Jones

kongisking said:
My posts are like Queen Narissa. Spiteful, vindictive, very large but never crazy!

Five bucks to whoever knows what I was referencing there. No, really. :rolleyes:

You're referencing Enchanted.

Sharkey

DiscoLad said:
I didn't count is as my posting, I was saying it would entertain me if someone did. :D
Oh! You werre saying it WOULD entertain you if someone did. Silly me, I thought you were just typing in some more useless fluff that meant nothing! :cool:

It really came of like you were begging, or posting more crapola about yourself instead of letting someone else find your stuff worth repeating. Good job clearing that up.:rolleyes:

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
Smiffy's wit & wisdom always shine but one of his best jokes is from the thread: Anticipating Skyward Sword?

Thanks, Stoo, but the honours really have to go to you in Indy catches egg in ToD deleted scene?

This makes me smile every time I read it:

Stoo said:
Behold! See how heavy the egg is compared to the fat fruit:

407842-scales-out-of-balance-3.jpeg

Some reality!

Ericjones said:
I know it sounded crazy but think about it : If IJ4 do exceedingly well at boxoffice and there are campaigns to push for it to win academy awards why not?

Let's make this a reality.

IJ4 exceedingly well at the box office?

IJ4 Oscar Campaign ?

Why not?
Ericjones said:
sounded crazy

Junior Jones said:
"Big Box Office" doesn't necessarily translate into "Oscar worthy" (or even "good movie").

The only thing funnier than Crystal Skull winning an Oscar is thinking about campaigning for it...

Dr. Gonzo

I think this deserves a nomination for best adaptation...

Pale Horse said:
EXT. SUBURBAN HOME - DAY
A run-of-the-mill tract home in a forgotton part of Beverly Hills.

CLOSE-UP: A light switch is flipped off.

The Grim Reaper
Rest in Peace, Syd Field

FADE TO BLACK​

Pale Horse

Staff member
I certainly am interested if some who tended the bar here, whilst I was away could populate this thread.

Ender

I'm sorry but Moedred's first post about the space between spaces takes the cake. The thread peaked at the third post. Everything else is just victory laps.