Any new pics?

Echo22

I hear ya'
But at the same time, his age will add an interesting dynamic to this new chapter. I'm so used to the idea of Indy in his 50's now, that I would almost be disapointed if it were set in the mid 40's. I'm hoping it's set in 1952. Knowing Lucas' love for that era, it's almost a given - unless the plot rests upon the exact year. Give him the same haircut he had in the first three and he'll look the part.
Optimism, I hear ya'
Plenty of it.

deckard24

Maybe Indy will drive the Bob Falfa American Grafiitti roadster since it will be in the 50's, lol!
I'm with you Echo 22, I'm looking forward to an older Indy and I'm stll hoping he'll rock a Fugitive beard for part of the movie. He'd really look like a grizzled old anthropology prof. then.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
a) I think this is quite recent
b) He seems to sport some Indy IV hairdo and stubble (actually the reason for me to post this)
c) Yeah, I know, he looks a bit worn out on that video. But that's a matter of daily form, camera/lights and whatever else created that moment...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ePMkFm1fs0U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ePMkFm1fs0U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Dr.Sartorius

CO-088.jpg

Papa Jones

Wow, never thought Cate Blanchett would take the "supernatural zombie Indy ennemy" part...

This IS Cate, right? :confused:

effin

It's the black sleep of kali!!!!

once you drink the blood, you not wake up!!!

althought it looks like she has no blood in her.

seariously the girl needs help fast!!@!

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
New story. She's on the Drudge page right now. I hope she hasn't lost hair.

Maybe Indy is scripted to liberate a concentration camp?

If not, hopefully it isn't too late to cast someone beefier, like Calista Flockhart.

Last edited:

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Her fans, in an act of alleged solidarity seem to elegantly not have noticed her lack of body until.....the 50th post or so:

honest fan said:

Gotta love a fan's sense of humor.

I normally despise those "and Calista Flockhart as the whip" jokes. Especially in the case of Flockhart I think they're misplaced as she just seems to be more or LESS built that way.
She may have had some serious eating problems in the past though.
Still...those jokes in general ARE funny. Even your KZ comment, Moedred.

I don't think so but can only hope that there's some non anorexic explanation for Blanchett's disappearance... like ...lets say......drugs.

Last edited:

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
If she's to play a Marion or Lara Croft sort of tough girl sidekick, like so many fans are hoping, is there any possible way she can gain weight AND train for an action role in a month? Will she be asked to do any stunts or physical movenent at all?