Indy 4 TV Spots

Michael24

Blue Jay said:
i am not really sure, but the music from the beginning of the latest TV Spot sounds a bit like the ark theme but not a 100 %, maybe it is one of the new themes or more likely it sounds differently due to the sound quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdcDHiRl7w&fmt=18

What did you hear guys?

Sounds like the Ark theme to me. :) The very beginning in particular sounds like the same piece as they're making the trek on the island in Raiders.

SterankoII

Here's a bad quality of the "It's just a story" spot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtiYlijoW4I

I caught 2 more new spots while watching MTV and MTV2 yesterday. I only caught the very end of one while watching MTV and it's of the jungle chase where Shia's standing in one jeep while swinging a shovel and hitting Spalko who was standing on another! Then later while watching MTV2 I caught the other one and it's all stuff from the jungle chase. Indy,Marion, Mutt and Okley(John Hurt) in the amphibious vehicle yelling while going over a small waterfall, Indy looking really pissed driving and sideswiping another vehicle, Spalko riding in a jeep yelling "JONES!!" in a way that she should have been waving her fist at him, and Mutt and Spalko having a sword fight while each standing on top of the same two moving jeeps(or amphibious vehicles) from the other promo! This sequence is going to be insane!

Last edited:

The Man

SterankoII said:
Here's a bad quality of the "It's just a story" spot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtiYlijoW4I

I caught 2 more new spots while watching MTV and MTV2 yesterday. I only caught the very end of one while watching MTV and it's of the jungle chase where Shia's standing in one jeep while swinging a shovel and hitting Spalko who was standing on another! Then later while watching MTV2 I caught the other one and it's all stuff from the jungle chase. Indy,Marion, Mutt and Okley(John Hurt) in the amphibious vehicle yelling while going over a small waterfall, Indy looking really pissed driving and sideswiping another vehicle, Spalko riding in a jeep yelling "JONES!!" in a way that she should have been waving her fist at him, and Mutt and Spalko having a sword fight while each standing on top of the same two moving jeeps(or amphibious vehicles) from the other promo! This sequence is going to be insane!

That sounds astonishing. One week to go!!!

SterankoII

Very true...Indy should just about believe anything at this point in his life!

I think Indy probably has found thousands of artifacts over they years that have been said to possess mystical powers and those three(and if you count the non-canonical adventures) make up a small percentage that have turned out to be true.

The Man

oki9Sedo said:
It amazes me how skeptical he is after seeing the power of the Ark, Sankara Stones and Holy Grail.

He's just saying that to avoid Mutt getting excited and spilling his milkshake.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
The Man said:
He's just saying that to avoid Mutt getting excited and spilling his milkshake.
lol

Milkshake!
Whatever.
I think it's one of the paradoxes of the series that no installment acknowledges the journey of "illumination" or faith Indy has made previously. It's the condition to start off with the reluctant and doubting hero at the beginning of each episode.
..I also wondered if that would change this time around, though. And I thought that Marshall's emphasizing of what Indy has learned over the years had something to do with that.

Hawkeye

Just saw another one, where the amphibious vehicle Mutt, Indy, and Marion are on goes over the waterfall! :D Looked pretty cool!