If you were stuck on an Island

Attila the Professor

Staff member
If I were stuck on an island? I'd make clear that the conch is reserved, an overwhelming majority of the time, for Indiana Jones related discussion. Indy's got the conch!

(Though, Stoo, I'd agree that Lonsome is not the problem. He's a member in good standing as far as I'm concerned, and even his off-topic stuff is generally substantive.)

We'd probably discuss The Marquess of Queensberry before I had enough and took off someones head...which I wouldn't regret to my dying day if ever I live that long.
Attila the Professor said:
Indy's got the conch![/SIZE]
He's saying something...shhh!

Indy: "Kill the pig...spill his blood"

Wow something's got Indy pissed, must have wanted to go for a swim.

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
We'd probably discuss The Marquess of Queensberry before I had enough and took off someones head. Which I wouldn't regret to my dying day if ever I live that long. He's saying something...shhh!

Indy: "Kill the pig...spill his blood"

Wow something's got Indy pissed, must have wanted to go for a swim.

It'd be like Lord of the Flies on that Island. I hope I'd have remembered to pack that big fly swat.

Montana Smith said:
It'd be like Lord of the Flies on that Island. I hope I'd have remembered to pack that big fly swat.
You're bringing a Fly Swatter to a fist fight?

I thought that's what words were for.
That's the great thing about violence, you don't have to understand a punch to get the message!

DaFedora

I would
1) make me some improvised palmwood waterskis
2) fabricate 30 feet of rope ("what d'you use for the rope: collected human hair from the back of my companion d'uh !")
3) attach the rope to myself and put the skis on
4) feed my chillin' companion's last stash of speed to the hungry sharks
5) throw a lasso (other end of the rope) at a passing shark and sail at lightspeed away from that island ! :whip: :whip:

If I were stuck on an island? I'd make clear that the conch is reserved, an overwhelming majority of the time, for Indiana Jones related discussion. Indy's got the conch!

Must be dressed up as Batman!

Indy Scout 117

The_Raiders said:
Bring my harmonica and play the blues! ;)
i'd bang a cup against the iron bars...oh wait he said island not jail cell :p just kidding.

nah i'd probably kick back and relax on the beach. some music from the harmonica would be soothing (y)