Indiana Jones Stuff - Digital Versions

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
This is my favourite of the set...

somme.jpg

Anthem for Doomed Youth

What passing-bells for these who die as cattle?
Only the monstrous anger of the guns.
Only the stuttering rifles' rapid rattle
Can patter out their hasty orisons.
No mockeries now for them; no prayers nor bells;
Nor any voice of mourning save the choirs,
The shrill, demented choirs of wailing shells;
And bugles calling for them from sad shires.8
What candles may be held to speed them all?
Not in the hands of boys but in their eyes
Shall shine the holy glimmers of goodbyes.
The pallor of girls' brows shall be their pall;
Their flowers the tenderness of patient minds,
And each slow dusk a drawing-down of blinds

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
InexorableTash said:
Dang, that is gorgeous.

Take a closer look.

somme4.jpg

InexorableTash said:
Does the set have all the chapters, or just those that got a VHS release?

15 Chapter set from the UK release of The Complete Adventures of Indiana Jones in 2000.

InexorableTash said:
Are scans of the rest forthcoming?

...and takeaway the fun of tracking the reminder for yourself...where the challenge?:D

Maybe someone else will tip their hat...but one does like to be helpful so here's on for the road...

1919.jpg

Last edited:

InexorableTash

JuniorJones said:
...and takeaway the fun of tracking the reminder for yourself...where the challenge?:D

Sorry if that came across as rude. I was unsure if these had been posted before and I'd missed the others!

InexorableTash

Stoo said:
Then they must have been a U.K. AND Australia exclusive because our very own, Violet, has posted about a Young Indy map which is what the stickers were meant for. (Can't find her posts about it.:()

For posterity:

http://raven.theraider.net/showpost.php?p=501413&postcount=17

Sad that only the chapters that got a VHS release got the artwork. (I'm always on the hunt for appropriate album art and/or chapter-appropriate imagery for the music site.) Notice that the Art Deco-esque typeface used for the chapter titles matches that used in the VHS box cover itself.

JuniorJones said:
Nice. Yours?

No. I have all the CD's from the company that produced the campaign for the 2000 VHS release. VERY high resolution files for the map, stickers, posters, banners, floor decals, etc.

Acquired from a former Lucasfilm employee while I lived in CA managing Sansweet's collection in 2000/2001.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
throwmetheidol said:
No. I have all the CD's from the company that produced the campaign for the 2000 VHS release. VERY high resolution files for the map, stickers, posters, banners, floor decals, etc.

Acquired from a former Lucasfilm employee while I lived in CA managing Sansweet's collection in 2000/2001.

Thanks. You gotta love those Lucasfilm employees!(y)

InexorableTash

throwmetheidol said:

*cough* *sputter* You don't say?

Perchance have any of the missing treasures discussed over on this thread?
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=18008

That is to say, the poster artwork without the titles for Trenches, Hawkmen, Daredevils and Hollywood Follies. And is there anything that was not actually used, e.g. artwork for chapters that didn't make it onto VHS? (I wonder how late in the process they decided which made the cut.)

InexorableTash said:
*cough* *sputter* You don't say?

Perchance have any of the missing treasures discussed over on this thread?
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=18008

That is to say, the poster artwork without the titles for Trenches, Hawkmen, Daredevils and Hollywood Follies. And is there anything that was not actually used, e.g. artwork for chapters that didn't make it onto VHS? (I wonder how late in the process they decided which made the cut.)

No missing treasures, sorry. These CD's contain final packaging artwork as well as the artwork for the banners, posters and floor decals. Also the art for the map and the stickers.

Cliff Gobler

Will this Raiders model dio be shown soon? Really want to see it after seeing the incredible dios in the other customs thread!

JuniorJones said:
This scan is for a little boy out-there in Indy-land who would dearly love to see the inside of this magazine. Which I must say is pretty cool.

So...once the little boy, who we shall call "sprocket", floats by he can then view the rest..

sprockertsmall.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Cliff Gobler said:
Will this Raiders model dio be shown soon? Really want to see it after seeing the incredible dios in the other customs thread!

It won't live up to your expectation so it's best leaving as a mystery!! That is until some skips by...

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
JuniorJones said:
This scan is for a little boy out-there in Indy-land who would dearly love to see the inside of this magazine. Which I must say is pretty cool.

So...once the little boy, who we shall call "sprocket", floats by he can then view the rest..

sprockertsmall.jpg

Oh! Sprocket, how we tempt each other...so, in true Lando Calrissian "I'm sorry, too...".

mfvcosm.jpg

MFVmodleller01sm.jpg

MFVmodleller02mk.jpg

MFVmodleller03mk.jpg

MFVmodleller04mk.jpg

Come and play, see the wondeful images of this magnificant model....

bjorn-borg-a.jpg