Start over?

PokeSonicIndy

I want to say in my last newbie thread I guess I didn't introduce myself well and I am very embarrassed by the comments and the poll-thread that I have made. That is the reason I want to start over:

My actual name is Jen and I have OCD. I like to draw, read, and (most admittedly) go on the internet alot. My actual tastes in music varies but I mostly like Michael Jackson, The Beatles, and whatever I come to like.

I have a DeviantArt account which can be found here: http://pokesonicindy.deviantart.com/

The reason most of my accounts are the same because that way I can recognize my accounts well and other people I know can.

I guess as this thread goes on you can ask more questions about me if you like except if it's too personal for me to say.

Montana Smith

PokeSonicIndy said:
I want to say in my last newbie thread I guess I didn't introduce myself well and I am very embarrassed by the comments and the poll-thread that I have made. That is the reason I want to start over:

My actual name is Jen and I have OCD. I like to draw, read, and (most admittedly) go on the internet alot. My actual tastes in music varies but I mostly like Michael Jackson, The Beatles, and whatever I come to like.

I have a DeviantArt account which can be found here: http://pokesonicindy.deviantart.com/

The reason most of my accounts are the same because that way I can recognize my accounts well and other people I know can.

I guess as this thread goes on you can ask more questions about me if you like except if it's too personal for me to say.

Welcome anew, Jen.

Don't take too much to heart. You'll find that members here are generally much more understanding than certain other message boards I've visited. We also have approachable mods to contact if you need advice.

:hat:

Montana Smith

The Drifter said:
Overlook the giant cockroaches, we have top men coming to deal with that soon.

Pink elephants. Giant coackroaches. We should either open a sideshow, or encourage Spielberg to stick with the B movie genre. :)

Finn

Staff member
The Drifter said:
Overlook the giant cockroaches, we have top men coming to deal with that soon.
You mean those? They're just our Moderators Emeriti.

And welcome again, Jen. Though I have to admit, the staff can't help but kinda give some shifty looks to what you dragged in with you...

Finn

Staff member
Yes. Here we go again. You're still inside though. For now.

And Rocket, Monty... Not. A. Word.

Montana Smith

Finn said:
And Rocket, Monty... Not. A. Word.

UK_News_10-1_jpg_604394a.jpg