Raiders Temple Crusade Showtimes

Raiders in Minneapolis, MN

900 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Neighborhood: Downtown

(612) 338-0062

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 9:00 p.m.

Rooftop movies at Spanish themed Bar Solera.

As soon as the sun goes down, Solera turns on the projector and starts the show, so make sure you have a spot before dusk.

Raiders in Brookline, MA

Coolidge Corner Theatre
290 Harvard St
Brookline MA 02446
Recording: 617.734.2500
Office: 617.734.2501

Monday, Jul 12, 2010 7:00 PM

The Coolidge Corner Theatre is New England's most successful independent, not-for-profit cinema. Built as a church in 1906, it was redesigned as an Art Deco movie palace in 1933 and has never closed its doors to the public since then. Located in the heart of Brookline, Massachusetts, it was the community's first movie theater and now, a non-profit foundation since 1988, it celebrates the experience of cinema by presenting the finest international, documentary, animated, and independent film selections and series.

Raiders in Rockford, IL tonight!

ROCKFORD ? An evening of live music, family events, good food, Indiana Jones, free popcorn and plenty more await those who spend this evening in downtown Rockford.

Among the events:

The Rockford City Market debuts from 3 to 7 p.m. along Water Street between State and Jefferson streets. It will feature about 25 vendors and artisans selling fresh produce and crafts. Musicians Frank Calvagna and Mike Youngblood will provide entertainment starting at 4 p.m., and there will be activities for children.

After the market, the fun continues at Davis Park with Friday Night Flix, featuring family friendly movies on Fridays at 7 p.m. all summer long. There will be free popcorn, and moviegoers can also buy food, soda, beer and wine from on-site vendors. Tonight?s feature is ?Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark.?
Free trolley rides will take visitors and families on a loop from the museum campus on North Main Street to stops throughout the downtown, including the theater district on Main Street, restaurant district on East State Street, the Rockford City Market and to Davis Park. Trolleys will run from 3:30 to 11:25 p.m.

It?s hoped the new events will give a boost to a city fatigued by high unemployment and other problems, said Rockford Area Venues and Entertainment Authority Board Chairman Mike Dunn.

And it is an opportunity to challenge preconceptions of residents who perhaps for years haven?t visited the downtown, Dunn said.

Friday Night Flicks, a free event, will reintroduce residents to Davis Park, a venue that Dunn said has been underutilized for years.

?This is a chance for our taxpayers to come down and enjoy an evening with friends, neighbors and family,? Dunn said.

Raiders Temple and Crusade in Louisville, KY

Saturday, June 12

$12; 10 p.m.

Baxter Avenue Theatres

1250 Bardstown Road
Louisville, KY 40204-4300
(502) 459-2288

indyclone25

Rocket Surgeon said:
Sunday, Jul 25

Marcus Theatres Orland Park
16350 South Lagrange Road
Orland Park, IL 60462 (708) 873-1900
my son already posted that , but its good to have more noise for it so more people can go :D anyone from the chicago plan on going to the show? and if so will yoube dressing up as indy/ let get a group together to show support for are favorite hero.(y)

Raiders in Fort Washington, MD

Sunday Night Movies at National Harbor
150 National Plaza, Fort Washington, MD. Films begin at sundown.

•September 12: Raiders of the Lost Ark

All these film screenings are outdoors under the stars. They are open to the public free of charge. Vendors may offer food and drink for sale, and some venues allow patrons to bring coolers.

Free Summer Films in Washington, DC — 2010

http://washington-dc-travel.suite10...er-films-in-washington-dc--2010#ixzz0qr9qZyJ7

Raiders in Ontario tonight!

Indiana Jones will take to the big screen Thursday night at Centennial Park in Barrie.

The weekly outdoor screening, part of the downtown's Lawn Chair Luminata series and Barrie Film Festival, had to be postponed Wednesday night due to the weather.

The Raiders of the Lost Ark will be shown tonight instead, starting at around 9 p.m. at Centennial Park.

Stoo

Nice! Summertime in Barrie, Ontario is a sweet place.:) To watch an outdoor screening of "Raiders" in Barrie would remind me of seeing '50s/'60s Disney movies at our local pool when I was a kid.:p

Temple in Houston, TX tomorrow.

Sunday, Jun 20
3:00pm

Alamo Drafthouse at West Oaks
1000 West Oaks Mall
Houston, TX 77082 (281) 920-9268

Stoo said:
Nice! Summertime in Barrie, Ontario is a sweet place.:) To watch an outdoor screening of "Raiders" in Barrie would remind me of seeing '50s/'60s Disney movies at our local pool when I was a kid.:p
I'm dying to see Raiders locally! I'm about to start petitioning The Warwick Drive-In in NY to screen it!

Last edited:
Raiders in Ann Arbor, MI

Ann Arbor Summer Festival?s free Top of the Park music and movies series.

This year?s movie lineup gives you plenty of chances to enjoy old and new classics at a social, relaxed outdoor venue that many of Sunday?s attendees enjoyed just as much (or more) than the movie itself. "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (July 4) Screenings are held at 10 p.m. Sundays on a screen outside the University of Michigan Rackham Building, on East Washington Street at Ingalls Mall.