I broke my thumb.......

Nurhachi1991

Yesterday I was getting out of the car and my cousin slams the door as I was reaching for my backpack......... I went to school all day with only a bandaid. Just got back from emergency gotta wear a cast for 3-6 weeks

All I said to my cousin was " I'm gonna break your nose"

Ouch I'm in pain :mad:

Gear

One of my friends recently slapped another guy with his note book and got punched in the face.

Goodsport

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yesterday I was getting out of the car and my cousin slams the door as I was reaching for my backpack......... I went to school all day with only a bandaid. Just got back from emergency gotta wear a cast for 3-6 weeks

All I said to my cousin was " I'm gonna break your nose"

Ouch I'm in pain :mad:

How will you get your cousin to put his nose where you can slam the car door on it? :confused:

-G

Gear

O.k. a few years ago my cousin got this skull ear ring and had it for about a month when ...supposedly... he slammed his ear in the car door.

However it happened, it almost took his entire ear lobe off.

WillKill4Food

Nurhachi1991 said:
I was making a KOTCS referance you know.......
I'm sorry, but not every random use of a common phrase is an oblique reference to Indiana Jones.
Just saying, "I'm gonna break your nose," is not an Indy reference. At all.
That's not the same phrasing of the film, and the threat is all too common to be an Indy reference.
Sorry, this is just something that bothers me about some film fans; everything they say has to be a reference to their favorite films. :rolleyes:

indy34

According to my doctor I broke my nose at some point I think it may have been that AFL ball to the side of my head at point blank:p
edit: thats Australian football league not American

Nurhachi1991

WillKill4Food said:
I'm sorry, but not every random use of a common phrase is an oblique reference to Indiana Jones.
Just saying, "I'm gonna break your nose," is not an Indy reference. At all.
That's not the same phrasing of the film, and the threat is all too common to be an Indy reference.
Sorry, this is just something that bothers me about some film fans; everything they say has to be a reference to their favorite films. :rolleyes:

Were on a board full of INDY fans so I'm pretty sure they got the referance if we were on a Star Trek forum and I said that it would be out of place.......

Pale Horse

Staff member
Nurhachi1991 said:
Just got back from emergency gotta wear a cast for 3-6 weeks

Sounds like someone has been visiting too many squishy squishy sites....

WHOOPS, wrong thread.

Finn

Staff member
Pale Horse said:
Now that was just straight below the belt.

...love it.

Nurhachi1991

Pale Horse said:

WHOOPS, wrong thread.

What is with you guys and jerking off you guys like circle jerking or something?