What Character Would You Most Like an Unexpected Cameo From?

What Unexpected Cameo Would You like to see?

• Willie Scott

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Short Round

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Captain Blumberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sallah

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • Katanga

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Henry Jones Sr.

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • "Eye Love You" Girl

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

bonoferox

Since Marion and a Marcus painting may be the only "cameos" we get, what character would you mos tlike to see pop up even if just for a moment?

As much as I love Henry, I' really want Sallah...

Adamwankenobi

Henry Jones, Sr. He would be the most meaningful. Although I liked the father/son-like relationship between Indy and Short Round, seeing Short Round as an adult would be weird, and would probably feel forced.

Ska

None of the above...?

Jock. Have him pick up Indy and crew at the very end of the movie...fly into the sunset.

mapso

Hmm...either Henry Snr. or none of the above -- I feel like Jones' father is the only one who could do a cameo without it feeling forced.

|ZiR|

Oooh, close call. Either Willie or the Eye-Love-You girl. I suppose the former's the most likely, seeing how the actress is MARRIED to the director.

And nobody wants an adult Short Round. That's just silly.

oki9Sedo

Cameos are dodgy territory for a film that has to stand on its own to feet and not just be a nostalgic "Remember the old movies? Weren't they great!" reminder of the originals.

But I agree, Henry Jones Sr.

Willie could appear at Indy's wedding scene-if there is one. She could flutter her eyelids at him and Indy would realise he prefers Willie's beauty over Marion's brawn and runs off with her. A nice shock ending. Cue the credits.