LeapFrog Didj Indy math game

Indy_Chic

Hawkeye said:
One of Def Leppard's and AC/DC's producers was called Mutt Lange. But, as with the cartoon dog, that was a nickname. I just can't picture someone actually naming their kid Mutt.

Yeah I agree. Though after KOTCS is released I wouldn't be suprised if people started naming their children "Mutt". For example, ever since the Star Wars prequels were released there have people who have named their son "Anakin" and I heard of one who named their daughter "Padme".

Adamwankenobi

Indy_Chic said:
Yeah I agree. Though after KOTCS is released I wouldn't be suprised if people started naming their children "Mutt". For example, ever since the Star Wars prequels were released there have people who have named their son "Anakin" and I heard of one who named their daughter "Padme".

My mom's a nurse. And at a Texas hospital she worked at last year, someone named their daughter "Serenity". (y)

xVendetta17x

Haha
Y'know the mistake in your name wouldn't be that bad if you didn't explain it
People would just think that your name is Matt

WillKill4Food

Have we Indy fans really so desperate that we have to buy LeapFrog stuff to quench our thirst for Indy merchandise? :(

Is this what we've come to?

I have only one thing to say.

Damn you, Hasbro. (n)

:gun: :dead:

I know this has been out for awhile, but I didn't see any threads on it. Has anyone played the Didj game? I thought it was just an educational game with Indy and Mutt. However, I saw a copy today and it looks more like a game then an educational one. They had a hand held game system and the game at TRU for cheap. My kids aren't old enough yet to want to play something like this, but for the price they had I might pick it up if it's more then just figuring out what 1+1 is.

I have it - the deluxe box set one -- you get the unit and IJ game (a TRU exclusive)...

It is fun - reminds me of the old Sega Game Gear handheld. Game is fun -- and educational. When you reach certain point on each level you have to answer a bunch of math questions to be able to continue on.

I played it for a few days -- and now it's back in the box and in the musem (where it belongs) ;)

Les

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
My son Owen got it for Christmas along withthe Clone Wars/Target bundle (which I have seen on clearance in the past few weeks for only 29.00 marked down from 89.99!!!!).

He likes it and it is more game than educational... but so what -that is what school is for!

I talked with artist Tommy Lee Edwards and he had a bunch of nice drawings he said he did for the Leapfrog game... thought I haven't seen them in the game!

James

Edward The Head said:
I thought it was just an educational game with Indy and Mutt. However, I saw a copy today and it looks more like a game then an educational one.

I also thought it was something geared towards very young children, and never paid it much attention. However, it actually looks like the Indy 4 cellphone game I was hoping we'd get.

Plaristes

I'll do a little thread necromancy here. According to the description here, in this game you can go to catacombs beneath an Irish castle. Is this true? If so, does this mean this game actually includes some original story content, rather than just an adaptation of KotCS and some math?

Lao_Che

Plaristes said:
I'll do a little thread necromancy here. According to the description here, in this game you can go to catacombs beneath an Irish castle. Is this true? If so, does this mean this game actually includes some original story content, rather than just an adaptation of KotCS and some math?

Did you ever find the answer to this? The Irish castle stuff is in Amazon's product description but the back of the game just ties in to KotCS.

Plaristes

Lao_Che said:
Did you ever find the answer to this? The Irish castle stuff is in Amazon's product description but the back of the game just ties in to KotCS.
No, I've never found the answer to this.