Drawings from Switzerland

VP

Moderator Emeritus
welcome_tumma.jpg

Welcome, Ralle.

indifan101

Your talent is amazing Elodie! I wish I could draw like you! Iv'e drawn an Indiana Jones picture myself but I don't think it mounts up nearly as good as yours! I draw mostly hockey players and super heros and some movie pics. Infact last summer I entered a stormtrooper sketch in a drawing contest and won 2nd place! But if your drawing was entered you would have deffinently won 1st place!

IAdventurer01

Just bothered to look at some of your more recent stuff and must say it looks amazing. With that out of the way, about how long does it take for you to draw something like that?

roundshort

Temple, finally an honest reply! I can always count on you, unlike my Steelers, who can't win a game to save themselves! Byt he way, Love the drawings!

roundshort

Temple, Finn and I agree on something! Dang, we need Jay to agree, then have Pale yell at us and this thread will be complete, great drawings by the way!

ElodieJones

It take not many time.
~ 4 hours for make the first drawing
After I stop the drawing, I go away, and come back 4-5 times for see the mistakes. We don't see all the mistakes when we draw. We must stop and come back later. There we see many mistakes.
So during 2 days I don't end the drawing.
When it is perfect for me, I put the color.
~ 8 hours for put the color

Finn

Staff member
Errr... accent? On a message board?

<small>You know, if some hairy-faced Eastern European nerd showed up and typed away like that, he would be dissed and told to go learn the language...

Thank heavens I didn't sleep on my English lessons. :p</small>

indifan101

There is a question I must ask Elodie. How do you know when your done? When it comes to drawing I always believe that there's room for improvement! But if it looks finished I guess it's a complete accomplishment to your liking! With me sometimes I drive my self crazy because I tend to hold my drawing far back not completely eye level but at a distance so you can point out any mistakes or areas that need more detail or more realistic features. Also alot of times I tend to become obsesive and keep erasing untill I think it looks just like the picture. How do you draw Indy's face so well? For me it's very challenging!

Paden

ToJ, I know I'm stating the obvious here, but if Rae-Deemer happens to run across this conversation you're DOOMED.

indifan101

temple of john said:
I also have a question for Elodie. Can you possibly post some more pictures of yourself? Maybe in a bikini or a thong even? Oh yeah, love those drawings too. :p :p :p :p :p

Temple if Gillies see's this your toast my friend! Of course he's maybe thinking about pulling ya! But I laughed hard at this one! :D