• Donovan

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Vogel

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Spalko

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Kill Cavalry

Belloq had class. Nazi villains are generally just Nazis. They have a job to do and they do it, no qualms. Belloq had another side to his character, an undefined code of honor by which he abided.
But above all, Belloq had a cool suit.

Doc Savage

Kill Cavalry said:
Belloq had class. Nazi villains are generally just Nazis. They have a job to do and they do it, no qualms. Belloq had another side to his character, an undefined code of honor by which he abided.
But above all, Belloq had a cool suit.
As a closet romantic, I'm inclined to agree.

Ray Delark

As a villain goes, Mola Ram ranks pretty high up for being creepy, which was very effective for the style of Temple of Doom. Who else has ripped out hearts?

Kill Cavalry

True, Mola Ram was the only Indy villain who had any supernatural powers, and that does make him a different kind of evil.

indyt

Doc, where is good 'ol Lao? He gets by vote. I know, he did not do much, but I bet there is some cool history between him and Indy.

IAdventurer01

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Belloq. He is the most equal to Indy. After all, just a little nudge and he and Jones would be alike!

Doc Savage

indyt said:
Doc, where is good 'ol Lao? He gets by vote. I know, he did not do much, but I bet there is some cool history between him and Indy.
qwerty said:
What, no Elsa?
Does this mean that you changed your mind about Elsa?
I only had four slots on the poll and didn't know how to get more...sorry, guys.:eek:

LovelyLionTamer

Well, yes, the monkey was the one villain that I really wanted to see die a painful death..........

But I'd have to say that my favorite villain was Belloq. Just because he had the coolest accent out of all of them. Who can say no to an evil French accent?

:whip:

Last Crusader

Donovan is my favourite because he is thoroughly sophisticated and learned. He seems like someone you could trust because he emanates a calm demeanour. But this calmness is also what makes him so sinister.

My second favourite is the Nazi monkey because he is the most genuinely and purely evil character in the movies. Even more so than Mola Ram.