Bacon

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
Screw that.. .make it a Lobster Corn Chowder with Applewood Smoked Bacon and Garden Tarragon.

How has life been treating you my good friend?

Very good been busy was down in OC and had a tiki drink last week. Had to hook up with the Napa Rose crew a bit. And you?

Pale Horse

Staff member
Bacon Sushi - Yes, I went there.

11 Simple Steps for every man: (11, because of Spinal Tap)

8tqmhV1.png
- Matt

t4KMdca.png
- Bacon

Q4CeTYS.png
- Meat

I1MTrUQ.png
- Cheese

q2qAN5B.png
- Roll

DBEHwak.png
- BBQ

DX88pUh.png
- Glaze

pprLcgv.png
- Glaze again

MXfw99W.png
- Add Chips/Onion Rings

bpZZZ8Z.png
- Slice

sljzOW6.png
- Eat

Pale Horse

Staff member
roundshort said:
My name is Roundshort and I approve of this message!

P.S. you too, and yours are invited to Dazymay Ranch (what the wifey and I call Château Pale Horse) for the July 3rd Outdoor Screening of Jurassic Park. I'm saving a bottle of 4 Roses, Small Batch for just one such occasion.

Joe Brody

Pale Horse said:
P.S. you too, and yours are invited to Dazymay Ranch (what the wifey and I call Château Pale Horse) for the July 3rd Outdoor Screening of Jurassic Park. I'm saving a bottle of 4 Roses, Small Batch for just one such occasion.

roundshort said:
Pale - If was in the area I would be there. You wouldn't even need SBB as bait!

Californians. . . . .

Go paint your grass why don't cha . . .

Pale Horse

Staff member
The Brody clan has an invite too, but I know they have to leave the tranquil pastures of the East Coast to venture out here. And no backyard theater is reason enough to do that.

P.S. some of us Californian's pay to have green lawns. And pay and pay and pay.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Dazymay Ranch is off the table, but Chateau Rangpur is ON! It's grillin' season!

Grilling-Bacon-on-grill.jpg

A real man BBQ's his bacon.

Indyologist

Is it the perfect food? Sure forgt the health issues that fat kills etc, hell corn syrup is much worse than fat, so I don't want to hear any sh*t about it being bad for you.

But wow, Bacon is so good. I just had lunch form Dean and Deluca, and if ou haven't been to one, you are missing out, and m sandwhich, had the worlds greatest bacon on it.

Please take some time out of your day to reflect on what bacon has given us (don't say heart attack smart-a$$), and lets submit a few lines about such a wonderful food source.

(Bacon) is proof god is a live, and wants to see us happy!"
Cannot BELIEVE this thread HASN'T been bumped! Long live BACON!!! (The poor pigs sure didn't)