The Indy Cast

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 173 is here!

raiders4_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week Harrison almost gets deported, the one man Indy show gets ready to open, Indy makes his Aussie IMAX debut & is named best cinematic hero, Indy artist Lawrence Noble hits kickstarter, Joe and Keith are back and as usual have more of your emails in the mail segment!

Listen to the episode here!

Olliana

You know what just striked me? Wouldn't it be great if you guys could somehow arrange an interview with Hal Barwood, producer and writer of Fate of Atlantis and Infernal Machine? Have you ever thought of that? :whip:

indycast

Olliana said:
You know what just striked me? Wouldn't it be great if you guys could somehow arrange an interview with Hal Barwood, producer and writer of Fate of Atlantis and Infernal Machine? Have you ever thought of that? :whip:

Great idea - we have our 'top men' looking into it!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 174 is here!

raiders8_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week I review Raiders of the Temple of Doom?s Last Crusade, Mitch has an entry for us in the Indiana Clones segment, the horrible Allan Quatermain and Temple of Skulls, Joe and Keith review part 1 of Marvel's Temple of Doom in the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones we have more of your emails in the mail segment and lots more!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 175 is here!

tod_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week Harrison would love to return to play Indy, I catch up with pre-eminent Indy collector Les David, Official IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock returns for a Raiders Rant, Keith joins us for a look at Jake Speed in our Indiana Clones segment, Joe and Keith are back with the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones and we've got more news your emails in the mail segment!

indycast

INDYCAST NYCC SPECIAL #1 is here!

nycc_special1-300x300.jpg

In this special episode recorded at NYCC 2013 - IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock takes a break from Indy to talk about George Lucas's other franchise: STAR WARS! With a look at STAR WARS with author J.W. Rinzler on "The Star Wars" comic from Dark Horse, his latest "Making of Return of the Jedi", then hear Star Wars comic writer Brian Wood, check out HASBRO's latest Star Wars toy offerings and finally a chat with Hallmark.

All this and more on the INDYCAST NYCC SPECIAL #1. Listen here!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Yes it was fun talking to the Comic Book Men crew and Kevin Smith. I met them during the auditions a few years ago and had Mike & Ming as guests at my ComiCONN in August. Great guys. Glad you liked the bit

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 176 is here!

jay_underwood_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week Joe speaks to Jay Underwood who played Ernest Hemingway in the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, there are more Indy 5 rumblings, Indy hits blu again, Spielberg says he nuked the fridge, the Adaptation gets optioned, Joe and Keith are back with the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones and we've got more of your emails in the mail segment!

indycast

IndyCast Special: New York Comic Con #2 is here!

IndyCast-NYCC-comic-art-Bug-2-150x150.jpg

Official IndyCast Correspondent Mitch Hallock is on the search for adventure comics at New York Comic Con 2013 and finds great new comics that would make Indiana Jones proud! Mitch sits down with artist/writer Tim Seeley to talk about his career, Monarch Comics' Vin Ferrante, artist Michael "LOCODUCK" Duron returns to the IndyCast, Rob Taylor drops in and discusses how he got into art and a serious talk on the real-life bad guys out there - bullies, with author Carrie Goldman and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine actress; Chase Masterson where you can learn how you to help your child, a friend and even yourself stop the hurt.

Stoo

That might have been me. Many months ago, I asked about older podcasts so thank you, Moe.:hat: Since #89, I've been downloading & keeping most of them. Back when I asked, I was looking for some specific episodes between 109-126 but they had mysteriously disappeared from the main IndyCast site.

Mister Ed, is there a Complete IndyCast Archive available somewhere?:confused:

indycast

Stoo said:
That might have been me. Many months ago, I asked about older podcasts so thank you, Moe.:hat: Since #89, I've been downloading & keeping most of them. Back when I asked, I was looking for some specific episodes between 109-126 but they had mysteriously disappeared from the main IndyCast site.

Mister Ed, is there a Complete IndyCast Archive available somewhere?:confused:

Well apart from my computer (tucked away in a warehouse) not as yet....

I have slowly started to upload the past episodes - think I'm up to #14, so will get there eventually.

I will try to upload as many as I can each week (though I sometimes need to be reminded so thanks!)

lairdo

Yeah, Ron was just pinging me on that. Happily fall goes until Dec 20!

New JW score this week, so that will give us something to cover along with JP. We'll definitely try for something in a few weeks.

Thanks,

Laird

indycast

IndyCast Episode 177: 6th Birthday Edition is here!

6thbirthday_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week we celebrate our 6th birthday with a roundtable featuring the IndyCast crew, we have 2 fantastic contests where you can win some Matt Busch prints plus your very own custom DX Indy figure thanks to Ron Hembling, we get a live report from the New Haven Indy 4 tour, Joe and Keith are back with the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones and we?ve got more of your emails in this special edition of the show!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 178 is here!

6955111434_7007ebfd77-150x150.jpg

This week Disney paves the way for future Indiana Jones movies, Mitch is back with his annual Indy Holiday gift guide, Joe and Keith are back with a special guest in the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones, we announce our ?Hollywood is Dead? contest winner and we've got more of your emails in the mail segment!