Whatcha playin? (Video games wise.)

The Drifter

Le Saboteur said:
...on the as of yet unreleased collaboration between Warren Spector and Disney.
You can read what little is known here and here!

This is only on the Wii, right?
Also, I have been playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. I have been taking my time with it and trying to find all the riddles, and such.

The Drifter

I beat Batman: Arkham Asylum. I'm going back and finding the riddles that I missed.
I may go back and play either Killzone 2 or Silent Hill: Homecoming again.

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
I got Little Big Planet for my PS3 on my birthday last week. Good game.

Congratulations Agent Crab. I'm very happy for you as that is one of the most impressive games on the PS3.

I might buy a PS3 Slim for Christmas.

I'm saving up to purchase LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues, Little Big Planet PSP and Mod Nation Racers PSP.

Do think that you might Little Big Planet for PSP Agent Crab?

Agent Crab

I may. I am keeping my PSP, because the Go isn't worth it in my opinion. You just download games form the PSN store on it. Whilest you can do that on the PSP and PS3 alone. I added FF7 on my PSP.

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
I may. I am keeping my PSP, because the Go isn't worth it in my opinion. You just download games form the PSN store on it. Whilest you can do that on the PSP and PS3 alone. I added FF7 on my PSP.

Point taken my friend.

However the PSP Go does have 16GB built into the device itself and one simply can't pass up all that hard drive space. I do plan on keeping my current PSP 3000 but I also plan on getting a PSP GO this winter. I'll use it to store all my favorite episodes of my favorite shows and PSP Mini games, plus the Bluetooth feature is impressive.

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
I am happy with my PSP 1000. Had it since 2005. It hasn't failed me, yet.

Wow. Since 2005 eh? Now that's impressive. Very impressive. My only concern is the UMD drive. Some people that I've talked with said their UMD drives no longer work. That's my only concern.

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
Mine still works. Even when dropped.

Wow, my friend Erik G. has a PSP 2000 and JUST a tiny bit of water got on his "select" button and it ruined his PSP 2000 and he had to get it replaced.

Morning Bell

I just starting playing the upgraded Metroid Prime on the Wii. It's still a lot of fun but I wish I were better at those games. I end up walking around for hours either getting lost or being unable to find the next upgrade that I'm looking for.

Still, it's an awesome package that everyone with a Wii should look into.

The Drifter

Agent Crab said:
Any oldie here a retro gamer?

*Raises hand*
I am, but I don't own any older systems right now. I have been gaming since the Atari 5200 and owned at one time or another; every system there is (almost!).

The Drifter

Agent Crab said:
I wanted to try one of those.

I still have a working NES and SNES.

I have a NES, but the hook-ups were lost long ago. I found around 50 NES games when I moved into my old apartment. I wish I had a SNES and a N64 again.

Trennas

I actually saves a SNES from certain doom when I was working at a garbage disposal yeaaaaaaars ago. Some guy wanted to throw it away, but he barely used it. I still have it, but I think it has some dust jammed inside it because the only game that came with it (one of the mario games I believe) doesn't show the character. Still could also be a faulty game, never really looked that much into it :p

Right now I'm playing Uncharted 2. It's making me feverish just thinking about it :p