Happy Birthday to All

Montana Smith

Pale Horse said:
You all knew that Pat Roach DIED on this day, right?

The wrestler? (Being a horse I thought you'd have preferred Giant Haystacks).

And your birthdays have never been the same since. :(

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Z_E9OyLDO1k?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pale Horse

Staff member
Montana Smith said:
The wrestler?

I guess you could call him that, seeing as how he only threw punches at Harrison like Andre the Giant. :p

Dr. Gonzo said:
And many more....

Only if you're buyin'!

TtYVO.gif

Sea Monarch

Born this day

I'm usually shy bout this kind of thing, but a certain degree of anonymity makes me feel like it's somehow less self promoting to announce ..... Ah, Sod it! IT'S MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY, And I'M GONNA CELEBRATE!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :) :D :cool:

kongisking

Sea Monarch said:
I'm usually shy bout this kind of thing, but a certain degree of anonymity makes me feel like it's somehow less self promoting to announce ..... Ah, Sod it! IT'S MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY, And I'M GONNA CELEBRATE!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :) :D :cool:

Well, don't waste you time telling us losers about it, get yourself wasted and go out on the town! Have a fantastic birthday! :D

Sea Monarch

kongisking said:
Well, don't waste you time telling us losers about it, get yourself wasted and go out on the town! Have a fantastic birthday! :D
Hahaha! Well I didn't get wasted but I did have some great food and drink with friends and made the winning shot for me and my teammate on one of the pool games, so felt like I restored some dignity after a rusty start! And then I get to celebrate with family on Sunday.

As for visiting the "losers" I missed you guys, and wish I could visit more often, so thought I should say Hi! Thanks for the Birthday wishes! :)

Stoo

Happy Birthday to Dr. Gonzo!:hat:

He's probably seen it before but here are The Doors on Los Angeles TV.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bzEutvYuWI0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Gonzo

Stoo said:
Happy Birthday to Dr. Gonzo!:hat:

He's probably seen it before but here are The Doors on Los Angeles TV.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bzEutvYuWI0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(really late) Hey thanks Stoo! I just now saw this. Cheers man.

Stoo

Happy B-Day to Pale Horse (and a belated one to Finn).:D

When you get older, losing your hair
Many years from now
Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wNcJ3jYOQGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pale Horse

Staff member
Stoo said:
"...Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?..."

Thank you. I didn't get a bottle of wine, yet.

Only this:

19590831150_7286a20c67_b.jpg

Casa de Pale Horse will be hosting an August Outdoor Movie night...with The Last Crusade as it's feature. Bring comfy lawn chairs, y'all can share.

Sea Monarch

Hooray, It's my Birthday today!!! Thank you all for the gift you guys and dames give everyday (at least everyday that I get to stumble in) of camaraderie in this crazy, fun little thing we call Indy Fandom! Sorry for all the
Birthday wishes I missed. Wish I could visit more often! Raiders is the greatest! Indy is the greatest, and you all are also the greatest!!!!:D