TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > Collecting Indy
User Name
Password

Old 02-27-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
Henry W Jones
IndyFan

I might be in need of Kenner Sallah torch

So I bought a unopened Kenner Sallah yesterday, and after closer inspection of the photo, the top of the bubble is taped (NOT UNOPENED ) and I cannot see the torch in the photo either. I am waiting for contact from the seller to confirm. Does anyone have an extra vintage torch they would part with if mine is missing or know where I can find one? I don't want to cancel the order (since the figure is so clean) because the torch is missing. But not having the torch is a deal breaker for me. Thanks in advance. HWJ

Last edited by Henry W Jones : 02-27-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Henry W Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
inky_skin
IndyFan

Drop me a PM - I've worked out some 'missing parts' issues for Billy Ray in the past.
inky_skin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
Henry W Jones
IndyFan

Just got confirmation that the torch is included with my figure. Thanks for the super fast response Inky. You tha man!!!!!! I did send you a PM about some parts though.

Just 1 more figure (Indy German disguise), the horse and the convoy truck and my vintage collection is complete!!!!!!!!
Old 02-27-2012, 12:37 PM   #4
inky_skin
IndyFan

Heh - better watch yourself - we are missing the same items (horse, truck) ! Have you managed to find any stands that fit the Kenner pegs holes ? I bought some designed for vintage SW figs, but the pegs are too large.
inky_skin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
Henry W Jones
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by inky_skin
Heh - better watch yourself - we are missing the same items (horse, truck) ! Have you managed to find any stands that fit the Kenner pegs holes ? I bought some designed for vintage SW figs, but the pegs are too large.

Entertainment Earth in 2008 had stands that work on my Kenner Indiana Jones figures.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hi...collect=Stands

I don't know if it makes a difference but I have the gray one's. I did buy mine in 2008. I don't know if they have changed them in the last four years or not. Good luck.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #6
Billy Ray
IndyFan

Quote:
Drop me a PM - I've worked out some 'missing parts' issues for Billy Ray in the past.

Yes indeed you have, and many thanks again
Billy Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:46 AM   #7
Henry W Jones
IndyFan

Quote:

I got the horse!!!!! AFA certified today. So we are now both after the truck. I will post pics when all has arrived. As of now with the horse, I have all my 3 3/4 inch Indy toys from childhood back. Now to find a decent priced and condition convoy truck.